Chapter 19

Nicole's P.O.V.

I wake up in the hospital and the doctor is re-wrapping my cast but this time it's Orange. My vision is still a bit blurry and I look around, where am I?

Jordans P.O.V.

I wait till the doctor is done and when he opens the door I rush in not letting him say a word. "Nicole?! NICOLE!? Are you okay?" She stares at the floor then looks at me while I grab her hand. "Who are you?" My heart feels like it shatters into microscopic pieces. "You.. You don't know... Me?" I let go of her hand as I stand up noticing she has her head wrapped up. I look around the room. What if she never remembers me. The doctor comes back in, "Son, you need to have a seat." (The doctor isn't his dad that's just what people say :P) I stumble backwards and fall into a seat. I throw my head I my hands. What am I going to do? "What's your name?" I look up to see the doctor looking at me.

"Jordan.... Sweeto..."

"What was your relation with Nicole?"

"Boy-boy friend.."

"Well I'm sorry mr Sweeto but Nicole, has amnesia. We tried to show her pictures on her phone but she doesn't remember anything, I'm afraid she won't be able to remember you."

"How?! She only shot at her cast!"

"When she fell back she hit her head on her car pretty badly."

I stare at her while she looks awkwardly at her cast. Why would this happen?