Chapter 15

Nicole's P.O.V.

"So Nicole what do color cast do you want?" I look through all the colors. "Hmm... I want... lime green!" They end up wrapping my foot up and giving me some crutches. "Your ready to go! Just make sure you stop by Walgreens to get your medicine." I smile and Jordan helps me out and I see Johnnie an Haley flirting. "YO BITCHEZ!" I scare Johnnie and I hear him scream.

"Where's Austin?"

"I could fucking care less." We walk past a room and I glance in and see Austin. I slam open the door "YOU BITCH!!" I throw my crutches and walk on my cast. It hurts like a bitch. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I start to yell at him. "LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID!! I SHOULD KILL YOU!" And with that Haley grab my crutches and Jordan picks me up. I start hitting Jordan "LET ME GOO!! LEME GO KICK HIS A-" He kisses me and I pull away. "I can walk now.." He puts me down and Haley gives me my crutches. Haley rides to Johnnies place and I ride back to my place with Jordan and limp into the apartment.

*BZZ BZZ*

I pick up my phone and it was Haley texting me.

H: JOHNNIE ASKED ME OUT

N: CONGRATZ ✨👻😜

H: Did Jordan ask you out?! 😝

N:Naw but it's all good

H: well me and Johnnie are going on a date! Ttyl <3

N: BYEEE HAVE FUN KIDS 😏

I didn't even notice Jordan was making me tea but he was. I hop quietly in there and put my arms around him.

"Jordan.."

"Yeah?"

"Are you dating someone?"

"Yeah! She's really nice! Her name is Julia."

Right then and there I let go of Jordan staring into his eyes as he turns around.

Julia is my enemy.