Chapter 6

Nicole's P.O.V.

I got to a park and sit under a tree. I touch my face and feel that I've been crying. I bring my knees to my chest and I feel arms around me minuets later. I look up to see a red faced Jordan who had also been crying. "Hey.." He leans on the tree, almost in a laying down position. I put my face into his shoulder and begin to cry for what seems like ages and I finally fall asleep.

•Time laps of ? Hours•
I wake up in a very soft bed and I look up to see Jordan. I move the blanket and see he was only in his boxers. I freak out just a bit but manage to get over him without waking him up. I look down and see I was in one of Jordans shirts and my undergarments. I open the door and walk around. I must have been in Jordans apartment. I walk into the kitchen and grab a glass of water. "You okay?" I freak out and almost drop my glass as I turn around . I see some guy looking at me up and down. "I'm Nicole." I realized what I was wearing and I excuse myself and start to walk off. He grabs my hand "where do you think your going?" I try to pull away but he pulls me closer. I can smell the alcohol on him. "Nicole come be with me!" He try's to pull me to a different room and I scream for Jordan. "JORDAN!! HELP," I bust into tears "HELP!!" I hear a door open and see Jordan tackle this man and pin him to the floor as I fall. "BEN LEAVE HER ALONE!" This guy 'Ben' yells in Jordans face about some girl. I couldn't make out what he said and Jordan starts to punch him repeatedly. "JORDAN! STOP YOUR HURTING HIM!" I stopped myself from crying as I pull Jordan off and I see blood all over his hands and look at Ben and his nose is bleeding, he looks like his whole bottom lip is busted and his eye is swollen. Jordan storms off to his room as I start to clean up Ben wounds and help him sit on the couch and he passes out. I walk into Jordans room, I run to Jordan and hug him. "No one has ever saved me like that be-" I get cut off as I think of a flash back.

Jordans P.O.V.
"No one has ever saved me like that be-" she stops talking. "Nicole?" I brake the hug and she starts to fall. I pick her up and put her on my bed.  "Nicole, buddy I need you to respond." I shake her arm and she just lays there. "NICOLE!..." My eyes start to tear up about what Ben said about my ex..

I didn't realize but I had busted into tears and Nicole was hugging me. She recovered fast."Jordan it's okay." She helps me up on the bed and she keeps asking why I was crying. I tell her why:

•Jordans Flashback•
We were walking on the beach and everything was perfect. We were dating for 8 years now and tomorrow was my 20th birthday. I was taking her to a surprise dinner on the beach and was going to ask her to marry me. When we got there she looked me in the eyes as I got on my knee. I open a box and she started to cry. I hugged her and asked her what was wrong and she said she was breaking up with me and then told me happy birthday and walked off.
•End of Jordans flashback•

"Jordan! I'm SO SO sorry!" She hugs me and I look deep into her eyes and realized.

I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this girl...

Shannon.

{_}_{_}_{_}_{_}_{_}_{_}_{_}
Jordan loves Shannon! :o BUT HE WAS LOOKING AT NICOLE!! WHAT?! I HATE MYSELF BUT YEAH JORDAN IS IN LOVE WITH SHANNON NOT NICOLE!