Chapter 9

Nicole's P.O.V.

Jordan answers the door. "You look amazing." I smirk to myself "I know," I walk past him. "Nicole! You look nice today!" Robby complimented me, I look at Jordan and respond to Robby "Thanks!" I smile and kiss him on the check and walk into Johnnies room to get the rest of my stuff. Jordan walks in and shuts the door. "Jordan leave me alone!"

"No pleas-"

"NO LEAVE ME ALONE YOUR JUST ALWAYS ALL OVER SHANNON AND I CANT EVEN FINISH A SENTEN-" Jordan runs up to me grabs me and kisses me. I wanted to stay like that forever despise what I knew but I pushed him away. "Stop!"

"Nicole, let me explain PLEASE!"
I sit on Johnnies bed.
"Go ahead." I roll my eyes.

"Okay, so Shannon hates you. Every time you walk in she grabs me and kisses me. I always push her away because I want to be with you. That time I ran out of my room I went to get Shannon some flowers because I loved her but I was using all my love that we had towards Shannon. But now I realized. Nicole I'm in love with you."

"Okay well I'm leaving." I start to walk out but Jordan grabs me. "NICOLE!" He try's to kiss me out push him back "Enough is enough. I'll come back later." I walk to my apartment and bang on the door. She opens the door. "So how did it go?!"

"I don't know.."

"Nicole, tell me everything!"

"Where do I even begin?"
{_}_{_}_{_}_{_}_{_}_{_}_{_}_{_}

I really liked this chapter like how it cuts off with a cliff hanger. And it's all mysterious because Samm doesn't know what happens but not mysterious because we know what happened. It's so good in my opinion. It's my favorite chapter so far. Tell me what you think! :D

-Panda
     (it's mah Nickname BC Pandas)
      (   🐼       ARE LIFE!      🐼    )