Chapter 17

Nicole's P.O.V.

I wake up (they slept all night xD) and see Kyle. I peck him in the lips and get off the bed without waking him surprisingly. "AH!" I felt arms around my waist. "Where are you going?" I turn around. "No where. Just woke up." I hug him and grab my crutches and start to go in the kitchen to get a glass of water, I've been drinking a lot of water lately. "Kyle!" He comes rushing in the kitchen.

"What?"

"We need to go to Walgreens to get my meds soon okay."

"Kay bab-" he cuts himself off.

"Your so cute."

"Nikki, are we dating?"

"Maybe I don't care."

"Oh.. I really like you but okay." He starts to walk off.

"Kyle I don't want to date you... I'd marry you your so sweet." His face drops then he smiles.

"So that's a yes?"

"Maybe" I walk into the living room and see Jordan is watching tv with Julia and I hear them talking so I stand behind the wall in the kitchen to listen.

(Jordan:) "Look we can't be together."

(Julia:) "Why?!"

(Jordan:) "I'm in love with Nicole but Kyle made a bet with Shannon that he could win her over."

(Julia:) "eww you like her? Okay well fuck you!"

She pours water on him and storms out not even noticing me. Jordan stands up and I walk out enough where he can see me.

"Nicole! How much did you hear?"

"Kyle would do that?"

Jordan stands there in shock and I throw my crutches down and walk into Johnnies room where me and Kyle slept. Yes I walk on my cast. Wait! Where was Johnnie and Haley? I'll have to ring them later I sure hope they are okay. I see Kyle look up from his phone.

"Hey beautiful.." He try's to hug me but I push him away.

"NO YOU ARE A DICK KYLE!"

"What?!"

"JORDAN SAID THAT HE COULDN'T BE WITH JULIA BECAUSE HE LOVED ME AND U MADE A BET THAT YOU WOULD WIN ME OVER!" He steps closer to me

"He told you?"

"SO YOU DID MAKE A BET! GOD YOUR AN ASS I HOPE NO ONE EVER DATES YOU!" I push him away from me.

"Jordan is the ass he told you and he hit you!"

"AT LEAST HE HIT ME INSTEAD OF LYING TO ME! OR BETTING ON MY LOVE! KYLE DAVID HALL I HATE YOU!" I walk out and see Jordan and grab my crutches as Kyle walks out. I walk over to Jordan and kiss him. "How does it feel Jordan? YOU ALWAYS RUIN MY RELATION SHIPS IM ONLY ONE PERSON NAMED KYLE WHO CANT FIND LOVE!" He slams Johnnies door and I hear him lock it.

"Jordan?"

"Yeah?"

"Take a shower and let's go to Walgreens to get my meds."

This is gonna be a long day.