Chapter 16

Nicole's P.O.V.

"Do you know her? Nicole?"

I limp back to the couch and sit down and look for my phone and start to cry. Not only is she dating Jordan but she's now involved in my life again. "Nicole?" He touches my shoulder. "DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME!" I pick up my crutches as I slide my phone in my pocket and run out of the apartment next door. Jordan chases after me. After all I am fast on crutches. I open the door to Bryan's house and slam it and lock the chain at the top as Jordan try's to open the door. "NICOL-" I slam the door and lock it turning around to see Bryan, Shannon, Kyle, Alex, Jeydon and Samm. I wobble into Johnnies room and sit on the bed and start crying as Kyle walks in.

"What's wrong, Nikki?"

"J-J-Jordan is dating J-JULIA!!" I bust into tears as Kyle hugs me.

"Don't worry. You don't have to cry. Lay down. I'll get a pillow to prop your leg up." He walks out and I scoot all the way over because his bed is right next to a wall. "I got you a pillow." He puts it under my foot and sits on the bed.

"Kyle do you want to lay down?"

"I'm ehh-"

"Okay, I see how it is!" I cross my arms and pout my face glaring at Kyle.

"Don't make m-"

"KYLE DAVID BALLS DONT YOU DARE!!"

"TICKLE!!"

Kyle starts Tickling me "KYYYYLE!" I pull him down on the bed and push his hands away. I put my head on his shoulder and he puts his arm around me. We lay like that for a few minuets.

"Nikki, Jordan doesn't know this but Julia is cheating on him!"

"So obvious!"

"Nicole, you like Jordan right?"

"Yeah.."

"WHY? He's a jerk to you see I wouldn't let Shannon touch all over me! I don't see why you like him. If you liked me we would go on all types of dates and it would be perfect. I'd never push you into a relationship or something you didn't wasn't to do! We'd be perfect together."

I look at Kyle and he puts his hand on my chin and kisses me. "WHERES NICOLE!" I hear as Jordan busts through Bryan's door. I whisper "Kyle what do I do?" He kisses my forehead. "It's okay I'll keep you safe." Jordan busts in "KYLE GET AWAY FROM HER!!" Kyle stands up. "NO DONT BE A DICK TO HER! YOUR LUCKY SHE LIKES YOU IF SHE LIKED ME SHE WOULD NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN! YOUR A JERK AND SHE HATES YOU LIKE JULIA THATS WHY SHE CHEATED ON YOU!!" Jordan looks sad then angry. I stand up and Jordan hits Kyle and pushes him on the floor but I jump up and punch Jordan. "Ohhh Nicole, Your gonna pay for that you bitch!" Jordan slaps me as Jeydon comes in and takes Jordan in the living room as Kyle gets up. "Nikki, did he hurt you?" He looks at me. "He slapped you?" I nod "I'll kil-"

"Kyle, can we just lay back down?" He nods and we lay back down but I lay my head closer to his face and when he closes his eyes I look up and kiss him.

"Nikki, I love you.."

" love you too..."

I lay down and fall asleep. Clinging to Kyle not knowing if Jordan was going to come kill me or what but at least I have Kyle.