Chapter 3

Nicole's P.O.V.
I walk in and see all of MDE. Wow...
Jordan walks up to me. "Wow what?" He has a huge smile on his face and he looks confused why I said wow but he brushes it off while Robby screams "GROUP HUG!" After they get done hugging me Johnnie shows me to a spare room. "Johnnie are you sure you don't want me to sleep on the couch, because I know this it your room." He looks at me in a weird way. "No it's not!" I point at a wall that says ' Thug Pugs! ' On it and there's fans notes taped all around it. I start laughing at the notes. "What's so funny?" I walk up to a note and tug on it a bit. "NICOLE STOP A FAN GAVE THAT TO ME!" I look at him "So you really care about your fans huh?" He look at me with a DUH face and I smile walk over to my bag and pull out my camera, "so Johnnie anything to add to that?" He starts to smile "you were recording me?"
I turn the camera around to face me and I put my arm around Johnnies neck. "See Johnnie loves you guys! And Johnnie." He looks at me. "I sent you that note in the mail a few years ago!" I cut off my camera and laugh at him. He smiles and tells me to make myself at home. I get out my laptop and camera and start to edit my video. I hear a knock on the door. "Come in!" I smile and I see Jordan come in. (In the book Jordan moved to the USA and is living in an apartment with Ben.) "Hey Nicole!" He smiles. "What's up?" He waits for a response but I was just staring at him. "Hello?" I snap out of it, "Yeah, sorry, what's up?" He laughs and tells me we're gonna record the video tomorrow because it got late. "I'm sorry I got here late." He says it's fine. "Jordan I know it's only 10 but I'm gonna pass out." I was delirious because I stayed up the night before. "Jordan," (She uploaded the video by now! Lol) "I love you guys.." He laughs and says get some sleep.
~Time Lapse of 4 hours~

I kiss Jordan as Jeydon walks in. He pulled out a gun and shot at Jordan..

I wake up "AH-" I put my hand over my mouth and wipe my tears away. "It felt so real.." I walk out into the kitchen to get a glass of water. I fill the cup up an drink half of it and take 2 Advil. I put my hands on my forehead and push back my hair off my face and I see Jordan walk in. "You okay Nicole?" I look up at him. "He- what's wrong?" He walks up to me and turns me around and hugs me. I start to hug him back. "It's okay, had a nightmare?" I look up and nod. He picks me up and takes me to my room. "Get some sleep." He smiles and starts to walk off. "Jordan?" He turns around and I hold my arms out and he walks back over to me and lays down with me. I put my head on his chest and he plays with my hair as I fall asleep.