Chapter 21

Nicole's P.O.V.

I lean away from the kiss.

"Why did you kiss me Jey- Jordan! I barley know you! You don't kiss strangers! Your not even supposed to talk to str-"

All of the sudden. Memories come flooding back to me. When Shannon DM'ed me. When Kyle played with my emotions. When Shannon was mean to me. When I moved in with Samm. When Jase broke my heart...

When I fell in love with Jordan.

I lean back further staring into his eyes and suddenly hug him.

"Jordan. I love you please don't ever leave me. I felt so scared but I didn't want anyone to know because I didn't know anyone but I do know people. I know you and Kyle and Johnnie and b-" I get cut off when Shannon walk in. I quickly jump up with my crutches and limp over to her as fast as possible. I hug her "Shannon please forgive me." I feel her hug back.

"No forgive me I guess I was just really mean and upset. Can we start over?" I smile and let go of her. I hold my hand out.

"Hi, I'm Nicole."

Laughing she responds, "Hey There I'm Shannon-" Jase walks in. "And this is my boyfriend Jase." For some reason that makes me smile. "Jordan come here!" I yell behind me.

Jordan walks over and before he can say anything "Shannon, Jase this is my boyfriend. Jordan."