All The Right Moves- Chapter 5

Chapter 5

The next four days went by quicker than expected. From falling on my ass a billion times skiing to relaxing in the hot tub, I was not ready to head back to work in a few days.

I glanced up from the book I was reading and saw Drew standing in front of me with his arms crossed.

"May I help you?" I asked.

He looked at me intently before speaking, "You're the one avoiding me now."

"That's not true." I responded looking back down at my book.

"So by going to bed early 2 hours and making sure you're sleeping at the opposite end of the bed with pillows in between us as well as doing more 'girl' things on the trip, you're not at all avoiding me?" He asked.

"Nope." I said closing my book before I stood up to go to the room.

I knew that I was indeed avoiding him but how could I not? The man made me feel foolish after these past few days.

"No, no more running away." Drew stated just as the rest of the gang walked into the house from snowmobiling.

"Hey guys have fun?" I asked trying to change the subject as I attempted to walk away from Drew and his hold on my arm.

Before I knew what was even happening I was flipped upside down and facing Drew's back.

"We'll be right back," Drew stated as he started walking up the stairs.

"Underwood put me down!" I groaned not bothering fighting his grip on my body.

The man was too strong for his own good.

"No problem," He said just as he locked the door to our room and stood so that I couldn't leave.

I sat on the bed and waited to see what he'd say. I wasn't going to run. This conversation needed to happen.

"Tell me what's going on Tiger." He asked.

I laughed at the comment.

His expression didn't falter from the stern look he was shooting me.

"Really Superstar?" I asked.

He looked at me intently, "Tell me exactly what it is that's bothering you, I'll fix it. Just tell me."

I looked at him closely, trying to read him but he was completely unreadable with his serious expression.

"I'm afraid too you know. But that's not stopping me." I stated not beating around the bush to the subject.

"You don't get it do you?" He asked, smiling his million-dollar smile at me causing me to question what it was I said that may have amused him.

He walked closer to me standing directly in front of me as I sat on the edge of the bed.

"I only backed away from our kiss because the next time I kiss you will be when you decide whether you're willing to stop being friends with me. I will not kiss you unless that changes." He stated before pausing briefly.

"I couldn't keep kissing you without that changing and I want you to decide whether you want that change or not. It's up to you but I'll repeat myself when I say this." He said placing his hand on my cheek.

"I will not kiss you again unless you're mine. If I'm going to have you Tiger, that's it. I have you. I will have you always. There's no out of this, none." He said, smirking before dropping his arm and walking out of the room.