All The Right Moves- Chapter 6

Chapter 6 

"No no no no. You're not thinking realistically here." I said throwing my suitcase in the back of Drew's trunk in his Audi.

"You're the one not thinking clearly and why the hell are you taking your bags with you? There's no point." Drew said attempting to reach for my bag but I shut the trunk before he could take the bag back out.

"I get that you want people to know about us, so do I, but think about your career here. You're a damn superstar, literally. When people find out that you have a girlfriend, your life will turn even crazier than it already is." I said placing my hands on his arm.

He groaned, "I could give two shits about my life being turned upside down because of this. Shit, let it, by all means."

He said grabbing me by my waist, "It will get hectic due to the best possible reason."

I laughed, "Maybe you can handle it, but I sure as hell don't want to. I like my low-key life you know."

He chuckled this time, "Your life is anything but low-key. You throw the wildest parties in all of the east coast." He said as he stroked his thumb on my cheek.

"Just wait. Just until I can actually start to believe that you and me are doing this. It's all new to me and I'd like to enjoy this, start to finish." I responded looking at him.

He smirked, "You have a long way ahead of you till the end of this Tiger. Trust me, you'll enjoy every part of the way with my sexy ass." He said causing me to laugh.

"Why did I agree to give this a shot again?" I asked.

His smile grew even larger causing me to want to kiss every part of his face on how ridiculously handsome he looked.

"Because I'm just too damn irresistible." He responded kissing my lips lightly.

I smiled against his lips causing him to pull back, "How weird is it to think that you're kissing your best friend?" I asked curiously.

He laughed, "Not weird at all considering my best friend is hot as shit. I mean seriously, have you seen your tits Tiger?"

I slapped his chest, "Get your ass in the car before I decide to back out of this relationship." I said giggling.

"Nope. That's never happening. I told you, this is it. I meant it." He said in all seriousness but still keeping his handsome smile in place.

I looked at him closely and really understood what he meant. He wasn't kidding. I had to get used to it.

He kissed me on my temple before walking to the driver's side.

I hopped in the passenger just as he put on his seat belt.

Just as I reached to buckle my seatbelt, Drew instantly reached for my hand and held it the entire ride to my apartment.

It never felt more right.

****************************************

"I swear Kenna feels the need to freak out whenever we get a good client to plan an event for." I said about to open up the email Kenna had sent with the latest client that I was to look over before my vacation would end. It would be the first party I would plan as I come back from vacation and she insisted I'd take a look at it two weeks prior as it was supposedly a major party to me.

I rolled my eyes at the billion texts she blew my phone up with and before I could even open the email, Drew snatched my phone away from me.

"When is your lease up?" Drew asked as we plopped on my couch in my apartment.