All The Right Moves- Chapter 16

*For Explicit Scenes in this chapter, please visit the Restricted chapter at https://www.wattpad.com/story/11558212-restricted-chapters 

Chapter 16

It was just past midnight and I wasn't sure whether Drew would be home yet. I had kept my phone on me all night to see if Drew were to reach out but nothing.

He must've still been with Vince.

Thankfully, I only had one shot since I knew I'd be driving and I hadn't even gotten remotely close to being tipsy.

I got home within 15 minutes and noticed Drew's car parked.

Not finding him in the kitchen, I headed to our room, knowing he'd be in there.

I found him in our bed flipping through what looked like an album.

My heart clenched at the sight of him, looking so into the photos he was looking at.

"Hey handsome."

He looked my way immediately, "Come here." He ushered for me to sit on his lap.

Wrapping my arms around his neck, he snuggled against my chest.

I glanced at the photos he was looking at and noticed it was some pictures of him and Ellie from when they were kids.

"You two have always been inseparable," I told him, combing my fingers through his hair.

He pulled away slightly to speak, "I don't know what I'd do if I lost her."

Knowing today was hard, I felt guilty for not being home when he came home.

I kissed the top of his head before responding, "God gives us everyone for a certain amount of time. Our time here alone is sacred. We have to each live our lives to the fullest. We sometimes forget how precious our time with each other is."

God knows I know that most.

After Wesley's death, I've become more level headed and less over analytic with my life.

He squeezed me tight.

"I'm sorry I wasn't home when you got home." I told him.

Truth was there was no excuse.

"Don't apologize. You told me where you were. I wasn't expecting to stay as long as I did but I couldn't leave. I'm glad you weren't home alone and kept busy." He said before kissing my lips softly.

Pulling away, I rested my forehead against his.

We sat on the bed like that for a few moments before I broke the silence, "Come here."

I stated before grabbing him and walking him to the bathroom.

I sat him on the chair in the bathroom and loosened his tie while he sat staring at my every movement.

After unbuttoning his shirt and tossing it aside, he stopped my hands.

Standing up he went to the shower and started the water.

"I'll be right back," Drew stated before heading out.

Without waiting for any guidance, I began to undress and hopped in the shower.

I let out my long hair from the bun it had been in and began to rinse my body off with the hot water when I heard the door creak back open.

Drew opened the glass door to the large walk-in shower and pulled my wet body against his, embracing me.

Hot water running on top of us, we stayed in that position for minutes.

Breaking his hold, I glared at him before bending his neck toward mine to kiss him.