All The Right Moves- Chapter 45

Chapter 45

Charlie

Our reception had everyone on the dance floor acting like a bunch of kids, it was nothing short of amazing.

Even the security detail Drew had hired were enjoying themselves.

We decided to have an outdoor wedding of course, at an estate that overlooked a lake in Auburn.

The reception had flowers everywhere and twinkling lights that made the vibe incredibly romantic.

Drew had absolutely rocked my world when I saw him as I walked down the aisle.

I just about broke down walking to him, let alone seeing my name tattooed on his ring finger.

That man was truly special.

Drew's entire football team had made it, as well as all of my friends and family including Ethan's and Blake's family.

It was just right.

"Who would've thought that this ended up with you two married rather than you and I, huh Charlie?" Mitch stated.

Drew laughed beside me and kissed my temple.

"I don't think anyone thought that other than you, Mitch." I answered.

Drew laughed, as I was flushed against his body, engulfed in his arms.

"No one stood a chance, sorry Mitch." Jack added drinking his beer.

I shook my head in agreement.

"But, I do see someone that might give you attention. Seems like you can't stop staring either." Drew stated, causing me to look at where he pointing his attention to.

"You and Ava?!" I replied.

Mitch nervously laughed.

My mouth dropped, "Since when?!"

Jack laughed, "Since never. The man is too much of a pussy to do shit."

I laughed, "You're nervous! This is serious."

Mitch shook his head.

Just as we all stared at her, it was as if she knew we had been talking to her.

She looked at us and smiled.

I ushered for her to come talk to us.

"Charlie..." Mitch warned.

"Oh shut up," I stated.

"Hey you gorgeous bride!" Ava squealed giving me a hug.

"You enjoying yourself?" I asked.

"You two sure know how to throw a party, that's for sure." She stated laughing.

"How long are you in town for?" I asked.

The girl lived here but travelled everywhere constantly due to her photography work for Blake's magazine.

"I'm actually here for a good couple of weeks before I head out to South Africa for a shoot." She replied.

"Damn, so you'll be like with South African models. Can you get a plus one?" Mitch asked.

Ava rolled her eyes, "Not for you Stitch."

"It's Mitch," he corrected.

Ava waved him off, causing us all to laugh.

"Let's go to the bar. If I outdrink you, you have to take me with. If not, I'll shut the f*ck up." Mitch challenged.