All The Right Moves- Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I shut the car door and instantly started feeling the cold air whipping against my face.

Damn it was cold.

I quickly ran past all of the cars parked in the driveway and slammed the door open where I was engulfed with the warm air.

"Thank god." I said to myself as I took off my coat.

I heard a bunch of talking and children's screams as I made my way into Blake and Ethan's home.

I walked toward the kitchen where I saw a bunch of little kids running around while Ethan and Blake were talking to some people in the living room that consisted of their parents and others that worked with them.

"Auntie Tigo!!" Clay said running up to me.

A huge smile broke out on my face as I crouched down on my knees and opened my arms where Clay tackled me in for a hug.

I started laughing, "Happy birthday monkey! I've missed you!" I said kissing the top of Clay's head.

"Tigo!" Clay said jumping up and down in my arms.

"How's my boy doing huh?" I asked messing up his bronze hair.

"Toys toys toys!" He said shaking his head up and down, talking somewhat like a telegraph.

I laughed and grabbed the box by my side, "Add one more to your collection baby boy." I said causing him to light up.

"Wait, where the hell is mine?" I heard a man say from above me causing both Clay and I to look up.

"Dew I got a football!" Clay said as he got up and ran to a table filled with gifts.

Drew laughed as I started to stand up.

My smile grew even wider, "Can't believe that kid is already 3. Let alone calling me Tiger. You're terrible you know." I told Drew as he walked closer to me.

"Don't tell me you haven't missed me," He said smiling his million-dollar smile that girls drooled over.

I rolled my eyes playfully, "Maybe just a little," I responded causing him to laugh slightly.

He grabbed me in for a hug and kissed my forehead, "Well I've missed you Tiger. More than you know."

We pulled away before I responded, "You know I miss you all the time loser. No need to ask that question every time you see me." I responded hitting his stomach softly.

Drew picked Clay up as he ran to him and the kid started talking a mile a minute about his football.

Clay was obsessed with Drew and I wanted to slap Drew at how perfect he was with him.

I glanced around and saw a few of the adults looking at Drew with excitement in their eyes. I guess having an NFL player at your child's friend's birthday party was definitely bound to draw attention.

I let the two of them talk about the football when I made my way over to the living room to save my best friends.

Ever since they had Clay, Blake and Ethan had entered a world I don't even think they were even prepared for. When Clay had been born three months before he was due, Blake and Ethan had thought they were ready yet they were so wrong. Luckily, after the complete stressing out over the fact that Clay had been born pre-mature, it only took them five months to figure out what they were doing. Lucky bastards. They had their lives set out for them and I couldn't be happier for them.

"Hey you! Long time no see!" Blake said excusing herself from another mom as she walked up to me and gave me a hug.

"I saw you just last week loser." I responded laughing a little.