All The Right Moves- Chapter 12

Chapter 12

"So you and Drew are exactly 11 months apart?" El asked as I finished cleaning our post sleepover food mess.

We had sleepovers almost every weekend Drew was away since football started up again and I liked having her here. She had a lot of Drew in her and it was incredibly comforting.

"That would be right. My birthday is today and his is exactly a month from today. I was always the youngest in our grade since I should've been placed a grade below us but my mom wanted otherwise." I stated cleaning the countertop.

"My friend Scott, he's like that too. Except I'm the one that's older." She said causing me to give her a funny look I knew she would catch onto.

"Friend Scott huh. Looks like you finally made a guy friend who isn't afraid of the big brother?" I asked.

"Yes, and I am in no way telling Drew, neither can you! You know how he is." El stated exasperated.

I laughed, "Your secret is safe with me." I said just as the front door opened.

Drew wasn't supposed to be here until later tonight. He had his game on Thursday and was supposed to come yesterday but ended up having to stay the extra night for charity work in Minnesota.

I was scheduled to travel with him in these upcoming two weeks as the charity event was approaching.

"Who is it?" I said walking towards the front door. Only Drew's parents and the Bradley's knew the code.

"I love that if I could have been a serial killer, your ass would've just walked out of the kitchen asking who is it." Drew said causing me to rather run to him.

"I've missed you!" I said hugging him tightly, letting his arms envelope me into his delicious bear hugs.

He laughed and held the back of my neck tightly as he picked me off the floor and settled his lips on mine.

I deepened our kiss and let my hands tangle themselves into his blonde hair.

Tugging on it softly, I knew I was going to set him off as he began to kiss me more intensely.

"Ahem, 13 year old innocent here." I heard causing us to break away from our kiss.

Drew looked at his sister on the opposite side of the foyer and laughed, "I'm feeling like a replacement now."

"That would never happen. To have someone to carry the way you're carrying Charlie is not something that looks fun." She said crossing her arms.

We both laughed.

I gave him another soft kiss before setting my feet on the floor.

His hands were glued under my ass refusing me to let me get onto the ground.

"Ah that's my cue. Momma and Dad are outside. We'll see you two lovebirds later." El stated slapping her brother on his shoulder before walking out.

"Love you El!" Drew shouted as she left the house.

"Yeah, I'm sure you do!" She said exiting the door.

I tapped his cheeks softly, "You're early."

"You really think I would have missed today?" He asked walking us to the kitchen where he set me on the counter top.

"Wait right here." He said before running back in the foyer. I heard him unzip what I assumed was his bag and he came back a few moments later.

"Happy birthday. Now I don't want you to think that this is your only present but, this is something that I want for you to have." He said placing his long silver chain in my hands.