One

There is definitely something significant about Niall Horan

There is definitely something significant about Niall Horan. From the tips of his unnatural blond hair to the bottom of his feet, and to the inside of his mind and everything scientific that created him, there is something. Of course, that thing is indescribable for it is all around abstract in every aspect. And I'm not exactly sure what that thing is either. 

All that really matters, I suppose, is that he's aware of it. To carry something that fascinating and not know about it would purely be a waste, wouldn't it? At least I think so.

Niall really is just something else.

If you ask anyone what he's like, all they'll tell you is that he's simply just a carefree and silly boy. However if you ask me, you'll most likely regret you even asked in the first place. I can blabber on about him for ages, and excuse me for that, but describing Niall isn't something you can accomplish with a few words. Spare the time to know everything about him and your life could be changed for the better.

Or, I'm just the girlfriend who's hopelessly in love with him. What can I say? It's true. I refuse to be embarrassed about something that makes me feel this inhumanely happy.

I really owe it all to him. He never completely gave up on me. He held all of this will inside of that lanky, skinny pale body of his and held on for dear life.

Although, okay, yeah, he was sort of an asshole towards the end of pursuing me since he basically ignored me for days on end, but I could also be accounted for that behavior. I'll admit, I was terribly oblivious to every clue he'd given me about how he felt, and/or I wholeheartedly chose not to accept the truth when I did realize it.

I was blindly hung up on someone else at the time, and Niall did not help himself by encouraging a bunch of plans to make said someone else fall in love with me. Those plans backfired for the most part, but that's a long story. All of that's ended now, along with the school year that held all of that emotional non-sense.

Summer began merely a week ago, meaning Niall and I have officially been dating for almost seven months. In reality, it doesn't feel like it, as we had both been heavily occupied with big exams rather than our relationship. 

Sure, we made time to hang out in between the studying for it was more than convenient, as he lived directly next door. Yet the ACT and the SAT—more like the exams from hell—still forced us to put our relationship to a pause. Which, obviously, sucked a whole lot.

Whoever said that junior year was the hardest year of high school, props to you, because you definitely knew what you were talking about.

All in all, it certainly doesn't feel like Niall and I have been romantically involved for that many months. Though, we have been a part of each other's lives before we'd even taken our first steps as infants. His parents had moved in to the empty house next to mine, and his mom and mine were both coincidentally pregnant. Niall calls it fate, but I don't really think we were destined the moment our mothers met.