Six

(Warning: This chapter is mostly smut. Literally. Again, if you're not with it, go ahead and skip. It's still part of the plot though, so if you're not into reading smut, just remember this chapter for Niall & Kaya's hot sexy time ;) hehe)  

"Remember," Niall snarls hotly in my ear, his hand slithering over my inner thigh, "earlier this afternoon when you said to save it for later?"

Oh man, how did I not see this coming?

"Niall, God, I love this," I gasp, his fingers reaching underneath my dress as he comes closer and closer to my underwear, "but not in this poor guy's limo!" I clasp my hand on his and push it away.

"Why not? I rented the car, so we technically have all the right to do whatever we want in it."

"Right, but this," I wave my hand in the air to present our current space in the empty car. "This is his means of money, this is what he uses to put food on the table. And you want to flop sex on that dinner?"

Niall bursts into laughter, as if he can't believe what I've just said. "What? I'm sure that's not how the limo business works. Like, this guy probably gets assigned different limos to drive everyday."

"Well, I'm sure his boss will appreciate less sexual happenings in his vehicles!" I exclaim.

"Alright, okay!" Niall surrenders his hands in the air, "I won't!"

Niall can't tell, but I'm laughing devilishly in my head. He's keeping his eyes on me and I know he's craving filthy touches for his hands but he's forcing himself not to do anything. It's funny to me, because if I heave myself into an amused state, I can almost imagine the right side of his face twitching.

I don't blame him though, since the night has most likely caused the gears of his hormonal machine to spin rapidly fast to the point of self-combustion. He'd taken me on the most extravagant date I'd probably ever have in my life, and he even bought me a tightly fitting dress to sport myself for it all.

Okay, yeah, there is some fault for this on his line.

If I recall correctly, he had also drank most of the liquor from our dinner as well. It was some expensive wine vinified from the refined farms of Australia itself—as said exactly by our waiter—and I wasn't very fond of its cinnamon piquancy as much as Niall was. There's a better amount of alcohol circulating in his veins, so. You can guess how that's going for him.

I smirk at him, enjoying every bit of his torture. He's to blame for choosing such a revealing dress.

"Because I'm sympathetic, I'll hold back on this ride." Niall fakes a smile, putting his hands on his lap.  "But once we get back to that hotel room," His voice groans, thick and raspy. "You better believe I'll ruin you."

My eyebrows raise at the bluntness of his statement. Something about it causes a ripple to pummel through my body, and now I wish to hell we were rambunctious enough to count sex in a limo as ethically acceptable. I'd already pushed it off though, and I don't want to frighten our chauffeur either.