Four

Note to self: don't fall asleep naked in the public outdoors

Overwhelmed about the night before, I squeeze my eyes and rub my forehead, feeling hot and freshly bitten. There are mosquito bites on certain parts of my body and I want to scratch them, except I don't want to move because Niall's spooning me and I can feel something hard on my bottom.

This is awkward.

Niall's sporting himself a morning wood and he's still sleeping. 

I suppose the circumstance definitely feels flattering, but I've never been in this situation before so I'm not exactly sure what the normal reaction to this is. He's right on my ass and if I move even the tiniest bit, it'll rub on my skin and I don't know what to get out of that.

Aside from everything else, the parts of myself from the waist down are still numb. Frankly, there's an arduous feeling of something heavy in my vagina. There's nothing in there, clearly, but last night's new experience left that sort of unpleasant throbbing. That sole feeling isn't entirely awful, for it reminds me of how cautiously Niall made love to me. As I think about it more and more, a smile creeps on my lips and I want to scream into my pillow.

That was a big step not only for our relationship, but also for me.

"Damn it," I hear Niall swear quietly, most likely startled by his hard self after just awakening. He moves away from me and I can hear him shuffling around on the blankets.

I pretend that I'm still sleeping, lying almost as still as a statue while Niall hops out of the trunk. He doesn't notice whilst I watch him throw his clothes on, running off into a set of trees the next minute. He's disappeared completely and I can't evaluate his body anywhere in the green flood of forestry.

What the hell? Where is he going?

Quickly, I get up and locate my clothes. The pieces are strewn everywhere in the car so I have a difficult time finding them but I snicker about our wild demeanor anyway. My underwear was under the back tire.

Niall returns half an hour later, hair sticking to his forehead out of sweat and his face flushed red.

Oh my God. He didn't. Did he?

He's got a huge nonchalant smile on his face as he languidly walks towards me.

He did. I inwardly chuckle. What a gentleman.

"Good morning," Niall waves, only a couple feet now from where I sit in the trunk. 

"Hi." I chime. "Where'd you go?"

The blond boy shakes his head and scratches the back of his neck. "Uh... just... relieved myself."

Sure you did.

"Did you just wake up? I'm surprised you're not still sleeping." Niall bends himself over the opening and pecks my lips. "It's truly a miracle," He chuckles through the kiss, and I roll my eyes as I pinch his side in response. He flinches.