xx. Night, Harry.

It was so innocent. So gentle and soft. The way his lips molded against mine. The way his hand slowly creeped up to cradle the side of my face. The way his long hair tickled the side of my face. His lips were so soft and tasted faintly of peppermint. His smell was so intoxicating, mixed with his aftershave and perfume. I wanted more but didn't deepen the kiss. His mind thought otherwise when he pulled me tighter against his body. A soft groan escaped his lips when I gently bit his lower lip before I pulled back.

I opened my eyes to see him already staring at me. His lips were still puckered out and when I moved my head to the side, he also followed. I let out a laugh and then covered my mouth quickly. That was not appropriate at that time. He snapped out of his daze and let go of me. We were silent for a few moments, just standing and watching each other. It dawned on me that even though the kiss was amazing, it was wrong. So wrong.

He has a girlfriend! And she's one of your closest friends! I waited for him to speak. To tell me that we'll never speak of this again. To forget what just happened. A slight pang of guilt settled itself on my stomach. Did I just betrayed my friend?

"That was.." He trailed off. He pushed his hair back and bit his lip.

"So wrong. Oh gosh. What's wrong with me?!" I finished off, palming my forehead. He looked confused. "I'm sorry. Forget we did that. I gotta go."

"Wait, Samantha. What are you-"

"Thanks for helping me, Harry. Bye." I hurriedly walked towards the door.

"Sam!" Was all I heard before the door closed and I rushed down the stairs.

-

"Hey! Samantha Gale, are you even listening to me?!" Lenny frowned as we made our way to the art building to deliver some photocopies of exam schedules to be posted later this week. My mind was still clouded with the memory of Harry's lips.

It's been a week now that I've been avoiding Harry like the plague whenever we crossed paths. I was torturing myself by hiding the memory at the deepest and farthest part of mind but somehow it always seem to surface back up. I briskly walked and clutched the stack of papers against my chest. I gazed to my right and saw that Lenny wasn't there so I abruptly stopped and looked behind me. She was still frowning as she made her way towards me.

"Are you okay? What's wrong? It's been days now that you suddenly became quiet and reserved." Concerned was laced on her voice as we resumed walking again.

"I'm fine. I just have a lot on my mind right now. Sorry if I ignored you earlier. What were you saying?" I sighed, tucking a loose strand of my hair behind my ear.

The day passed by in a blur and next thing I knew, we were all getting ready to go home. I was stuffing my bag with the remaining things that I have while Jasper poked his head from the open door. Pat was already long gone an hour ago and I was left to clean the room up.

"We'll wait outside. Need any help there?" He nodded his head at me and I politely declined. He shrugged before walking away. I checked which things I should leave behind and when I was satisfied with the order on my desk, I walked out and closed the door behind me. The group were gathered in a circle outside the university's main gate. I reached up to untie my hair and puffed out my always pale cheeks. Christmas was fast approaching and even though it's just five in the afternoon, the air was already cold. I was only a few feet behind them when Meg's laughter rang out loud.

"S.hit." I suddenly froze on spot. I was always paranoid when I see Meg because obviously Harry would be there. But so far this past few days, he was either doing a small gig or busy doing something and no time to hang out with Meg. I shook my head, mentally preparing myself in case he's here. I could see his head standing out from the rest of the group because of his height and I decided to bail out on them. I slowly turned about and was ready to bolt away.