viii. Like what?

My eyes went wide as soon as I heard that annoying accent. Yeah, we sound alike since I practically grew up in London but I hate that he has one too. I forced my lips to form a smile and my feet to turn around.

"Hey." I casually said. Why does this insignificant person making me awkward as hell and not to mention annoyed as hell too?

"Sorry, I'm late. Traffic was hell outside." He nodded to the people around me. I noticed the chunky camera hanging around his neck. Holy cheeseballs! He's gonna take my damn picture!

"S'alright. At least you made it." I replied. I felt Lenny nudge my shoulders on the side.

"Oh. This is is Lenny, Meg, Jasper and George." I pointed at them. Harry hastily shook hands with the guys and gave chaste cheek kisses to the girls. I swear I could see Meg swoon as Harry leaned back. I held in my laughter.

"Let's get started? We don't have all day." Meg butted in and abruptly (more like weirdly) grabbed Harry's arm. She led him towards the white backdrop for the pictorials and the rest of us followed closely behind.

"Dibs on him." Lenny smugly said to us. I could hear the two gentlemen snorting and gagging behind us. "He's hot."

"Mmhmm.." I replied. I could see Pat at the other side of the room, talking to other professors.

"Alright. Everybody gather around. I would like to introduce our photographer today, Mr. Harry Styles." Meg announced as the whole uni staff made a semi-circle in front of her and Harry. He bit his lip as he acknowledged all of us. He had his hands on his back.

"Alright! Let's get going now." Meg clapped her hands and signaled us to form two lines: one for the ladies and the other for the gents. I watched Harry set up his equipments quietly. He shrugged off his jacket and his arm tattoos became visible.

I heard Lenny mumble incoherent words behind me followed by a weird pinching sensation at my lower back.

"Ouch!" I yelped when the pain wasn't bearable now. I realized Lenny was pinching me and I glared at her. "What the hell, Lenny?!"

"Sorry. It's just that.. Why does Meg have to be the one assisting him instead of me? I want him." She dramatically fanned her face and whined.

I just shook my head in disbelief. I looked back at the scene in front of me. Some guys were helping Harry set up his cameras while Meg was busy taking in the names of the people for the photoshoot.

It took almost an hour for me to finally step forward and wait for my cue. To be honest, I was far from being relaxed since I could feel the sweat coming from my armpits and hands. What's happening to me? I'm not like this when my friends take pictures of me. Why now? Is it because of Harry?

"Alright, a little bit to the left now, Karen. Uhh.. Back straight. Good. One, two,three... click click .. Perfect." Harry said as he leaned down the camera with a cup of coffee on hand.

We had to pose for three times: a candid half-body shot, a full body shot and the last one was with the entire uni staff. I thought it was embarassing and awkward since we had to pose in front of someone we actually don't know.

And don't forget that someone is Harry. He really annoys me. I don't know why. Maybe he's cockiness? Or the way he's carefree? I don't know.

"Sam? Hey." I blinked out of my thoughts to see Meg shaking my shoulder. I asked her why she's calling my name.

"You're up next." She pointed behind. Harry was looking at me expectantly beside the camera. "Stand on the black cross tape."