I choose you

Leo couldn't take this any longer. You was always hanging out with Casey. Leo knew he was very jealous, but that's because he have had a huge crush on you ever since you first met the turtles about two years ago, but Leo knew Casey had a crush on you as well and that since he is human he might have a bigger chance to get with you.

You are going your first year in college in New York. You met April and Casey in high school three years ago, then you had just moved there. The turtles had saved you one night from the Kraang, and that is how you met them. You have strong feelings for Leo and you have had that for a long time. April, Casey and the turtles is the best friends you could ever ask for, but sometimes Casey is just too much to handle. Everytime you wanted to hang out with any of the others, specially Leo, Casey would always come in between and wanted to hang out with you. Today you had finally been able to sneek away from Casey for a while. You wanted to get a chance to hang out with the others as well, hopefully Leo. You walk into the lair, April is already there.

APRIL: Hi (y/n). What's up?

YOU: Hi April. Just wanted to stop by.

APRIL: Cool, same here. Your not with Casey?

YOU: No, I finally got a chance to sneak away.

APRIL: Haha, I see that one.

YOU: Yeah. So where is everybody?

APRIL: Raph is in the dojo training, Mikey is in his room reading some new comics he found surface in the trash yesterday, Donnie is in the lab, I'm waiting for him since he told me to wait here, master Splinter is in his room meditating and I have no idea where Leo is. I have not seen him today.

YOU: Oh, that's weird. Maybe I should go look for him. See you soon April!

APRIL: See you!

After a good chat with April you decided to go look for the blue masked turtle. Always when you got to the lair, he would be there doing something unless he was on patrol with his brothers. You went surface, because Leo was nowhere to be seen in the sewers and you used your Tphone to track him down. He was on the rooftop of Murakami's restaurant. You climbed up the fire escape, and on top of the roof. There you saw Leo sitting himself. He looked a little sad. You walked over to him and sat down beside him. He noticed and he got very tens and nervous.

YOU: Hey.

LEONARDO: Hey.

YOU: You alright?

LEONARDO: Yeah, I'm fine.

YOU: It doesn't look like that. Do you wanna talk about it?

LEONARDO: Not really.

YOU: Leo, how are you gonna solve a problem if you don't wanna talk about it? I mean it helps to let it out, take off the weights from your shoulders you know.

LEONARDO: [Sighes] I guess I could talk. [Sighes again] If a friend of mine likes a girl, but there is another someone who likes the same girl. And the other boy always spend time with the girl, so my friend don't get to spend any time at all with the girl he likes. What do my friend do?

YOU: First of all, that doesn't sound like a friend to me. Is it you who likes the girl?

LEONARDO: Y-yeah.

When you heard he likes a girl you kinda got a little sad yourself, because you have had a crush on Leo for a long time, but you decided to help him and give him some advices.

YOU: Then second of all, you should tell her. You never know if she likes you back unless you tell her how you feel and ask how she feel.

LEONARDO: Your right. Thanks (y/n)! So another thing. What if I said that the girl was you, and the other guy is Casey?

YOU: I would want you to tell me how you feel [blushing]. Wait, did you really think something was going on between Casey and me?

LEONARDO: I kinda did. I mean, he always hang out with you, he flirts with you, do everything with you. I got angry by seeing him doing that because he know how I feel for you!

YOU: Well but I don't. So Leo, what do you feel?

LEONARDO: I have been wanting to tell you this for a long time, but Casey always got in the way and stole you from me before I had the chance. I like you, (y/n), I like you a lot. I have done that for a long time, and I just wanted to let you know that I'm in love with you!

Leo looked you straight in the eyes blushing like crazy, he wanted to know what your reaction was. You looked straight in his eyes aswell. You let out a silent 'aaw'.

YOU: Leo, that is so sweet! Now I wanna tell you what I feel. Nothing is going on between Casey and I, in fact I had to sneak away to get to the lair today. I'm angry with him because everytime I wanted to hang out with you and the others, he came and dragged me all to him self. Leo, I like you a lot

Leonardo's face lighted up in happiness, and both of you blushed. It was good for the both of you to finally have confessed to each other.

LEONARDO: So.. Do you wanna be my... girlfriend?

YOU: Yes, Leo! I would love to.

Leo and you leaned in closer, until your lips met each other. Leo put one hand behind your head, and another one around your waist, deepening the passionate kiss. You put your arms around his neck. Your lips was moving in sync with his, and this kiss was a way to let all emotions and feelings out. All the feelings you had for each other was being released in this passionate kiss. You had been longing for each other, needing each other, wanting each other. After a few minutes of kissing, both of you had to pull back in the need of air.

YOU: Wow.

LEONARDO: Wow. That was...

YOU: Amazing.

LEONARDO: Yeah. You hungry, (y/n)?

YOU: What? Well, kinda,

LEONARDO: Good. You know we are on Murakami's rooftop. Let me take you on a first date, we can go eat some Pizza Gyoza.

YOU: Sounds good to me, Leonardo.

You and Leo went down from the roof, and walked hand in hand inside to Murakami.

LEONARDO: I love you, (y/n)!

YOU: I love you too, Leo!