Spacey love

You was in the 'dojo' in the Fugitoid's ship watching the turtles train. They have been on the ship along with April and Casey after the Fugitoid and you saved them. Fugitoid saved you a long time ago from the Kraang and you have been with him ever since. Sinc you first saw the turtles, you have kind of grown a little crush on the leader in blue, Leonardo.

It was always nice to just sit and watch the turtles train. Specially Leo. His muscles flexing, when he's sweating, so focused, the way he fights and even the way he meditate. He is really strong and you love watching him in action. You didn't know, but Leo loved having your attention.

LEONARDO: Alright, let's do this. Attack!

Leo shouted out to his brothers as they all started fighting holograms of the Foot clan. He would several times take a quick look at you to notice you still watching them, more importantly him. He wanted to impress you and show off for you how good and strong he is.

RAPHAEL: Leo, can ya stop staring at your girlfriend and focus on the training mission here?!

Raph whisper yelled to Leo.

LEONARDO: W-what do you mean? I am focused. Besides she's not my girlfriend.

The two oldest brothers whisper yelled to each other while they were fighting the illusion Foot clan.

DONATELLO: Raph's right, Leo. You need to focus on the training.

LEONARDO: Says the one who eep showing off for April during training.

Donnie chuckled innocently and smiled nervously because he knew his older brother was right. Donnie did the same thing, but for April.

MICHELANGELO: Dude, why don't you talk to her after training, bro?

Leo thought about the idea of telling you his feelings for a moment and realized Mikey for once actually was right. Leo would have to man up because he had a serious mission ahead for himself; tell you his feelings for you.

The turtles kept training while April, Casey, the Fugitoid and you watched. The brothers won with ease over the illusion Foot clan and celebrated with a high three. Training was over and they all went to take showers and go to their stations, but Leo. After finishing in the shower he went over to you.

YOU: Leo, that was amazing!

You said with pride while admiring his ninjutzu skills. He chuckled and loved the attention from you.

LEONARDO: Thanks, Y/n! Eh, look, can I talk to you for a sec? Privately?

You nodded and followed him back to the dojo.

YOU: What's on your mind, Leo?

LEONARDO: You, Y/n. You are the one on my mind. [Sighes] Look, I like you a lot, okay. I have ever since I laid eyes on you, I just knew there was something and the feelings got stronger the more I got to know you. I...

You cut him off by pressing your lips on his. He was taken by surprise and widened his eyes. He had no idea you liked him back and you didn't know that he liked you. The two of you pulled away when you heard whistling and giggling. Both of you turned to see everyone watching you make out and both blushed like crazy.

MICHELANGELO: Man, am I happy you took the advice I gave you and just went for it. You guys are so cute!

FUGITOID: Well, now that the show is over, let's get back to our stations!

Everyone left, but Leo and you waited for a moment.

LEONARDO: So...

YOU: So...

LEONARDO: Be my girl?

YOU: With pleasure, Leonardo.

LEONARDO: I love you, Y/n!

YOU: I love you too, Leonardo!

The two of you started another make out session, but got interupted once again.

FUGITOID: Leonardo and Y/n! Enough with the kissing, we are on a serious mission here. Don't make me smack you. You see this? [Lifts hand up] This is smacking hand. I'll use it!