Truth or dare

- Your p.o.v -

It was Friday and weekend, which meant no school or work! That means I can spend more time in the lair to hang out with my best friends. Mikey had decided we all have a game night and he was begging everyone to join a few rounds of truth or dare.

MICHELANGELO: Come on, guys! It have been so long since last time. Pretty please with sprinkles on top?

He asked using his puppy eyes. Everyone sighed, even April and I. In the end we gave in and decided to join playing truth or dare with Mikey.

MICHELANGELO: Oh yeah boy! This is gonna be so fun! Booyakasha!

We all sat down on the floor of the living room. I was a bit scared, because I have actually never played this game with the guys before and I may have a pretty big crush on the leader in blue himself.

MICHELANGELO: Okay guys, so since I'm the one who choose the game, I get to decide who begins. Alright, Donnie your up for the first round!

Donnie seemed happy, obviously because he has a crush on April and he can use this game to get closer to her. I think they would be cute together though.

DONATELLO: Okay, hmmm... Let me think. April! Truth or dare?

She looked over to him, not surprised or scared. She looked so calm, ready and prepared for this game. I bet she must have played this game with them several times.

APRIL: I'll start with truth.

Donnie seemed happy with that and had a little celebration going on inside of his head.

DONATELLO: April, you have mentioned you liked someone before. Is the person you like in this room?

She blushed and hesitated which means the person she likes is. She never told me who she really has a crush on, but it have been pretty obvious. For me at least.

APRIL: Y-yes.

Donnie seemed very pleased with her answer, because Casey is not here. Then she turned to look at me.

APRIL: Y/n! Truth or dare?

YOU: D-dare?

It was supposed to come out more as a question and I had no idea what I was exactly getting myself into. She smirked and I swallowed loudly.

APRIL: I dare you to tell us who in this room you like.

I hesitated and looked on each of them. I didn't really wanna tell them about this.

RAPHAEL: Well? We ain't got all day, so spell the beans, will ya?

Raph smirked and clearly was eager to find out too. By the looks on everybodie's faces, they all except Leo knew who my crush was. Leo looked at me more curiously.

YOU: I may like Leo.

They all cheered, whistled and aw'ed. Leo looked straight at me and it seemed like his eyes was glowing in hope and excitement.

-

A few rounds later it was Mikey's turn. He turned to Leo.

MICHELAGELO: My fearless bro! Truth or dare?

LEONARDO: Dare.

That's when Mikey got his I-got-plans-for-you-bro-face.

MICHELANGELO: I dare you to kiss Y/n!

Everyone went quiet and Leo needed to let this process. I looked down feeling my cheeks heat up. Then I felt a finger under my chin, it belonged to Leo and he lifted my face up so I came face to face with him. He kissed me and I was so stunned. I didn't hesitate to kiss him right back. After kissing around 30 seconds, we pulled away. Then he looked at me still lifting my chin to make me face him.

LEONARDO: Then what if I may like you too, precious?