I've always loved you

Today was a day off from (work/school) so you decided to spend the day in the lair. You was upset because your big time crush have been spending an awful amount of time hanging out with Karai. Yeah, she is done and out of the Foot clan since they got destroid and is now living in the lair. Splinter is her true father though. Leo didn't pay much attention to you because he was always busy training, meditating, watching Space Heroes, going on patrols and so on. And Karai got to join him on all of those things, but not me. He used to train with me, teach me how to meditate, we was Space Heores buddies and I was allowed to go on a few patrols with the guys, but obviously not anymore.

Right now I was sitting on the couch in the living room of the lair with April and Casey, just watching some weird TV show, but it did make us laugh once in a while. April was sitting in the arm chair, while Casey sat next to me on the couch.

Time went by, we all had pizza to eat and watched a movie together. It was getting late and I decided to go. Casey and April had left a bit earlier because Casey had hockey practice and April had to help her dad out with some stuff.

YOU: I better get going, it's getting late and I have (work/school) tomorrow. See you in the weekend I guess.

MICHELANGELO: Oh then we can have a sleep over! And a pizza party!

YOU: Sure.

RAPHAEL: See ya!

DONATELLO: Yeah, see you in the weekend then.

You left without saying anything else, you knew Leo must be in the dojo with Karai again and you didn't want to stop incase you interupted something. You had almost made your way to the manhole you use to climb out of to get home when you felt someone grab your hand. You turned around to see Leo standing there. You didn't know what to say so you just looked at him waiting for him to say something to you first.

LEONARDO: You shouldn't walk home alone when it's so late and dark outside. It could be very dangerous.

YOU: I'm fine. Just go back to Karai, I guess she's waiting for you.

You started to climb up the latter and out of the manhole.

LEONARDO: Hey, wait up! Wait! What do you mean by that?

YOU: Once upon a time you used to train with me, teach me how to meditate, watch Space Heroes with me and I was even allowed to go out on patrol with you guys. Now I barely get to greet you when I come to visit because your always busy with Karai.

There was a moment of silence, and Leo looked away as he just realized what was happening. You turned around to start to leave the alley you was standing in.

LEONARDO: It's nothing of what you think it is.

YOU: I don't know. Just go back to Karai, she's waiting for you. Don't keep her waiting.

Leo sternly grabbed your hand and pulled you close to him. You was pushed closely to his plastron and he used his index finger on the other hand to put under your chin to make you look him in the eyes.

LEONARDO: I don't train as much as I would love to, because Sensei wanted to take over and train you for a while now. Same with meditation. I don't get to watch that much of Space Heroes anymore since we are on so many patrols these days, you know the Kraang is back and the Purple Dragons has taken over after the Foot got defeated. And lastly you don't get to go on patrol because it's too dangerous for you and April to do so. My orders and Sensei agrees.

YOU: B-but why?

LEONARDO: Because I love you, (y/n).

YOU: W-what? What about Karai?

LEONARDO: She's my sister! That's gross! To be honest I was always jealous of how close you let Casey get to you though ever since Karai moved in.

YOU: He's into April, so don't worry about him, but you love me?

LEONARDO: I've always loved you, (y/n)! Every leader need a princess, so will you take the honor of being my girlfriend?

A bright grin came on your face and you was very happy.

YOU: Yes! I would love to!

Leo smiled and leaned in closer. Suddenly his lips was locked with yours and you started a hot make out session out in the dangerous New York City.

LEONARDO: I guess I should follow my princess home to safity.

Leo picked you up bridal style, got up to the roof tops and started to make his way to your house.

YOU: I love you, Leonardo Hamato.

LEONARDO: And I love you more, (y/n) (l/n).

---

Please check out my other stories on my profile! It would mean a lot! :)

- Shortie