Louis's Little Sister sick.

Becca's POV
Hi! I am Becca I am 14 years old and I am Louis's little sister. I wish Louis was still in One Direction. Why do I say that? Because Louis and his friends are all doctors. I hate their job.

This morning I woke up to go to school and I felt horrible. I was really cold, sweaty, and really pale I knew I had a fever but I could not tell Louis. If I did he would be taking me to the doctor.

I walk downstairs and I see him with his blue scubs. "Becca are you alright, you look a little pale?" Louis asked. I nodded. I really just wanted to leave and go to school but I knew Louis to well and he would keep me home. He came over and put his hand on my forehead. "Hmm Becca you are really hot, you are staying home today. Go up to bed please."

Louis's POV
I knew Becca needed to be looked at so I called Liam.
Li- "Hey."
L-"Hey Becca has a fever I need to bring her in. I know I am working today but when is a good time to get her checked?"
Li-"How about 2:30? What about you take today off and come in with Becca."
L-"Thanks Liam. I will be there at 2:30 and you now how Becca is so I would get the other boys to help out too."
Li-"Yep I will see you soon bye."

Becca's POV
Louis came into my room and told me to get dressed. I knew that I was going to the doctors. I was really tired so I decided not to fight it. But is they want needles in me then I will fight.

When made it and I was not happy. Louis brought me into to his exam room and told me to sit on the table. I did sadly. He came over took vitals and took me temp. it was 102.4. "Becca that is too high I need to start an i.v because you need fever reducer and fluids and I am afraid that you will throw up water." I am not doing that so I ran but just my luck I ran right into Liam. "Becca aren't you suppose to be with Louis?" Uh oh! I am caught. "Ya you are. C'mon lets go back." I can't belive I said that out loud. I did not want to go back so I didn't budge. "BECCA where were you?!?! I was just about to get you preped. When we get home to your room." That made me go in. I live with Louis so he very serious when I am sick.

I went in and sat down on the table. Liam came over and told me to lay down and I did because I did not want to get in more trouble. Louis grabed my arm and put the iv in and gave me meds and fluids. Then I fell asleep.

About an hour later Louis woke me up. I felt a little better. "Becca we are going to go home but we are keeping the iv in and we are going continue giving fluids until I say so. Lets go home."

At home
Louis gave me more meds and fluids. We told me to stay in his room for the night so he could keep an eye on me. Sometimes I wish I could live with someone else.

About 9am I woke up and was feeling way better. I still had the iv in and Louis was just changing the bag again." Louis when can I get the iv out I feel way better?" "Becca only this bag and you will be done. Liam is here do you want to say hi?" I nodded. Liam came in."Hey Becca! How are you feeling?"" Way better.""That is good." They turned on the tv and then left.

1 hour later.

Louis came back because they bag was done. Then he took the iv out. "Becca I talked to Liam and we both think it is a good idea if you stay home for the rest of the week. We don't need you getting sick again." I nodded and I also hoped that he forgot about what happened yesderday. "Oh and Becca where is your phone? I need it because of what happened yesterday." I groaned and gave to him. "Thanks Becca. Stay in here for a little bit and then come down for lunch." I am so glad I feel way better.

A/n: So this is my own work and I know it probably sucks. When I get requests I will try to write them fast. I so stressed right now. I have so much hw and I am about to move. I may need a co-owner so if you could help that would be amazing!!!!!!!