Imagine for breezyloveoffical

Brianna POV:

Tonight was my big night. I am opening for my favorite band 5 Seconds Of Summer. I am really excited! I have been with my ifols for a week now.

I am currently waiting for my turn at sound check. Then I feel this pain in my mouth. I just ignored it and went on stage for sound check. Thats when I saw Luke and Cal look at me weird. I ignored that too.

I just finished with sound check. I walk backstage and Luke and Cal are there to greet me. "Hey guys what's up?" Cal suddenly grabs my hand and takes me to the...medical bus. Oh great. They found out. I guess I didn't hide it that well. "Cal why are we going here?" All the sudden Luke pipes in, "Brianna, I need you to stay calm for me. Cal and I are dentists. Ash and Mikey are doctors." I do not like those words. Especially my hero's. I just nod my head.

I follow them into the bus. Luke then tells me to sit in chair that you see at dentists. I reluctantly sit in the chair. Cal comes in front of me with a bib and puts it on me. Then out of no where, the chair starts reclining. At first I was mad but I am happy to know that my hero's can help me. So I just let Cal and Luke fix up my tooth. "Open your mouth please Bri." I open up my mouth. Not trusting my words. They both smile.

"Alright Bri it looks like a cavity so I am going to fill it." I just nodded again. Luke came and gave me a novacain shot in my gums. I started not feeling my mouth. As soon as I was completely numb I raised my hand signaling I was ready.

After filling:

Luke finished up with a cleaning and carried me to my bunk. I thanked him. I fell asleep.

Next day:

I woke up feeling awful. So I decided just to go tell Ash and Mikey. "Ash, I don't feel good." He nodds and tells me to follow him to the medical bus. In which I do.

When we get there I go sit on the bed and wait. "Hey Bri! What's up?" Asks Mikey. "I don't feel that well, it feels like a cold." He nods and says, "I want to do a blod test to make sure there is nothing else wrong." I nod not really afraid of needles. He keaves and comes back with a blood test kit. I stick out my left arm for him. He smiles and sticks the needle in. I patiently wait fir the viles to be filled.

Once they were filled I was given a cookie and orange juice. I ate and drank the cookie. Then I was allowed to go to sound check.

After sound check:

Mikey comes up to me and tells me to follow him to the bus. I sit infront of his desk. "Brianna, I have your results. They show that you are related to Cal and Ash!" I smile and hug him. Then I run back to the arema to find the two boys. Once I found them I hugged them and said "I can't belive I am related to you!!!! I just thought you were my hero's not my brothers." They smile and kiss me. I am glad to know I found my family.

Word count: 580

Thanks guys for the feedback and reads!! I am feeling a bit better. I just missed 4 days of school. So I felt like I needed to update before I get stressed. Thanks for all of the people who I talk to almost all the time. What yall say makes my day. I love you guys!❤❤❤