Request for....

Nicole's pov:

Today was a huge math test that counted for a major grade. I was up all night studying. I got maybe 4 hours of sleep. I would never tell my brother's because they are doctors. They would be really concerned on why I didn't get sleep.

I got up out of bed and walk to the bathroom that is in the hallway. I quickly get there and shut the door. I turn on the shower so the boys think I'm taking a shower. But no, I'm actually not feeling the greatest especially from not getting enough sleep. I blast music and turn the shower up. I bend down and throw up hoping it's nerves.

I stay in there for the time I usually take a shower so they don't suspect anything. I put makeup under my eyes to hide the dark circles. Then I head to my room only to bump into Michael. "Hey babe. I heard the shower on but your hair isn't wet." I try to find a response, "I uh um blow dryed it." I don't think he bought it and put his hand to my forehead. "Hmm you're slightly warm. You usually never get sick. You only get sick if you didn't sleep. Tell me the truth did you sleep last night and how much?" I nod my head yes and say, "Maybe 4 hours. I was studying for the big math test." He shakes his head in disapproval and guides me to my bed and lays me down.

He leaves and grabs Luke. He's my favorite because he's calm with me. Luke brings in tea and places it on my nightstand. "Drink up." I grab the mug and drink the tea.

Once I finished, Luke layed next to me and I scoot over and put my head on his chest. He sings my favorite song and I suddenly feel really tired. Soon I fall asleep into much needed sleep.

Hey guys. So I kinda keep putting the really long requests off because I have a hard time understanding them. I'm so sorry if you've been waiting