Request for ILOVE1D4EVER1D

Faith's Pov:

Tonight was the night Niall and I are going on a date as a engaged couple. I'm super excited. I go to my closet and pick out a ruby red dress that goes to the middle of my thighs and some black flats. I quickly take a shower knowing Niall will be here soon. I get out and put on my dress and shoes. I also put on a light layer of makeup and head downstairs. I grab my purse and put my phone in it. I hear a car horn and I know it's Niall. I head outside and lock my front door. I get in Niall's car. "Hi babe" I say then kiss him. He pulls out and heads to a restaurant. We hit a red light and he stops the car. As soon as it's green he steps on the gas. I look out my window and see lights heading our way. Then suddenly Bam! My side of the car was hit. I black out then I wake up to red and blue lights flashing. I know those are ambulances and police cars. I try to move my left leg but end up screaming in pain. I see a guy run over. "Hi love. I'm Louis. I'm a paramedic. I need you to stay nice and still. We are getting you out soon." He says as he puts a neck brace around my neck to make sure I don't injury my spine if I have any injuries. I start feeling tired and start closing my eyes. Then I feel a slap to my face and I opened my eyes. "Love I need you to stay awake for me." I realise it was Louis.

I black out and wake up in the hospital. I notice I'm right next to Niall who only had a brace on his wrist. I sigh and see him waking up. "Babe I'm sorry that happened" he says as he saw me awake. "Niall it's fine. I'm fine and you're fine." He smiles as I talk. Then I notice a doctor. "Glad to see you're both awake. I'm Harry. Faith you just have a concussion and a broken left ankle. Niall just a sprained wrist. You guys may leave." He smile and I see Niall's mom walk in. Niall smiles and we both head to her house.

Word count: 395

Hey guys! I got some motivation to write. I had yesterday and today off. So why not write. Sorry if this sucks I wrote this late at night.