Request for wsmedley100

Whitney's pov:

Being 8 month's pregnant and being a doctor can take a toll on my body. But somehow my husband, Luke and I can work the same 12 hour shifts. Yes he is a doctor too. We both work in the emergency room.

Today was a somewhat shift. We're only 5 hours into the shift and I'm starting to feel cramps in my belly. I know from being a doctor cramps while you're pregnant means you could be in labor. I suddenly feel a gush of water flow down my legs soaking my scrubs. "Luke!" He see's the water and quickly gets me up to the labor and delivery part of the hospital.

They quickly get me set up and the room. They check and see I'm dilated to a 7 and my pain level is out of control. All I want is to see my baby. Luke and I decided not to know what the gender is.

Calum comes in to see me. He explains the delivery and recovery. Soon I'm ready to push. I push and push till the baby is out. I know the baby will be a preemie. I'm only 8 months and this baby had a month left.

Finally after 10 minutes of pushing the baby comes out. Calum places the baby on my chest for bonding. I see I have a beautiful girl. I look up and see Luke cutting the cord. The nurses quickly take her to the NICU. Calum and a nurse clean up and I impatiently wait to see my baby girl.

After a few hours they bring her back and I take my baby and hold her tight.

In the end if this we ended up with a healthy 6 pound and 4 ounces baby girl. We named her Amelia Anne Hemmings.

Hey guys! I'm back and I have lots of requests to write :)

For some reason this question popped in my head to ask

What to you want to be when you're older or what's your job?

Well I want to be a pediatric nurse :)