Request for 1DLoveImagines5sos

Vanessa's pov:

Today was the day I decided a long time ago to tell my boyfriend that I have a cavity. Yes I may hate his work but I know if the cavity gets worse that he'll have to pull the tooth. Which I don't want that to happen.

I go downstairs to see my boyfriend, Niall, dressed in his light blue scrubs. I shiver at what I see. "Niall I need to tell you something." He nods and motions for me to continue. So I do "I've been hiding this for a long time. I decided now's the time to tell you. I have a cavity and it really hurts." He nods and takes me to the car. I sit nervously in the car tapping my fingers on the arm rest.

He drives to his office and pulls up. I nervously get out. He guides me to his exam room. I nervously sit and he gets gloves on. He leans the chair back and I nervously tap my feet on the chair. He rubs my shoulder. I give a small smile. He leans the chair back and puts a bib on. I open and looks and sighs. "Quite a cavity. Let's get it filled." I let a tear fall but quickly wipe it away.

He numbs me up and puts earbuds in my ears so I don't hear the drill. He quickly drills it out and fills it. He cures it and sits me up. "Thanks babe." I try to say but I'm still numbed up. He just chuckles and takes me home

Word count: 264

Hey guys! This is my last request. So I need more.

Also happy St. Patrick's Day!! And Happy birthday to my Grandpa!! I miss him a lot but today will always be a day to remember him