Imagine for JandLimagines

Melissa's POV:

I woke up a little bit earlier than I would have because I have this pain in my mouth. I went downstairs to get something soft to eat. I looked through the cupboards and found some outmeal. I made some outmeal and went to sit down at the table. I started eating a the pain in my mouth started getting worse. I decided to make a call to my dentist.
D- Thanks for calling Bright Smiles Dentist. My name is Niall. How may I help you?
M- Hi. Can I make a appointment?
D- Sure. What is your name?
M- Melissa and when can it happen?
D- We can do it in about 1 hour. Is that ok?
M- Yes thank you!
D- No problem! See you soon. Bye
M- Bye

I threw away the rest of my oatmeal and went upstairs to get ready. I took a quick shower and brush my teeth and flossed. Even that caused pain. Then I set off to the dentist.

Dentist
I arrived at the dentist and walk in. "Hi. I have an appointment."" What is your name?""Melissa.""Ok have a seat and I will let the dentist know." I smiled and sat down. About 5 minutes later I got called. "Hi love I am Niall and I am your dentist." I smiled he lead me to x-rays. When I did them he lead me back to the room. I entered and he closed the door behind him. At this point I was a little petrified. I think he noticed as I sat down in the awful dentist chair. "Alright Melissa, so I noticed you are a little scared and I totally get it. I am here to help you. So the pain you ha e in your mouth is four cavities. I am going to clean your teeth and then fill them ok?" I smiled and nodded. He leaned back the chair. I opened my mouth not wanting to put up a fight. He got working on cleaning my teeth.

"Alright, that is done. So what I am going to do is give you and injection in your mouth for numbing so you don't feel it." I felt like crying but suck it all up. So I just nodded. He got the numbing ready and injected it.

After about 5 minutes later I was numb and tired. He picked up the drill and drilled out the cavities. Then he filled them up. I waited about 10 minutes before I could actully move. "Sorry about that love. You are amazing. I was just wondering if we could go out sometime." I smiled and handed him my number while he handed me his. Maybe going to the dentist is not that bad. I have definitely overcame my awful fear of dentists.

Now me and Niall are dating. Having a boyfriend as a dentist is not the best thing in the world but he is there when I need it.

Word Count:499

Thanks for the patience. Sorry if I suck at this. Sorry I have not been updating. I have had some problems going on in my life and so I couldn't update.
This is important. I am changing the book to only doctor imagines. So please understand that. I may change it back to dentist later. But for now it is a doctor imagine book.