Calum's sister hurt

Lea's POV:
I am Lea Hood. Yes, I am Calum's little sister and Calum's side job is a stupid doctor. I would say I hate his job but sometimes it comes in handy.
Right now I am at my track meet. Calum and his friends are the stands as well and they are doctors too. I am at the starting line waiting for the gun shot to happen. My heart is racing because this is the first time Calum is able to come see me do my thing that I love. I love doing a mile. That is what I am good doing.

I am about to start. I am so nervous. Then boom! I start running like usual I am in first place. I am on my second lap when I go down. I feel really bad pain in my right ankle. "Awwww!" I look to my left to see the boys running over to me.

"Lea what hurts?"said Luke. "My right ankle." I hiss in pain as Calum is splinting it. Suddenly I feel the ground disappear and I look up and I am in Michael's arms. "Where are we going?""Lea we are going to the hospital." I hate that place so much.

At the hospital:
We arrive and immediately taken back. They try to keep me calm but I am in so much pain I just can't stay calm. They manage to get the splint off and start to roll me down to x-rays. They lift me on the table and lower they machine right above my ankle. Next Ashton moves my ankle a little bit and I scream in pain. "Shh, it is ok." Once they got my x-rays the move me back to the room. Calum comes over and puts an iv in my arm. Usually I hate needles but I know that they give some meds. In which he did. Thank god. I see the x-rays and there is a clear break. Oh great. That means a cast and no track for awhile. "Alright sweet pea, we have to set your ankle and put a cast on." Says Calum.

About 10 minutes later:
They are the middle of setting my ankle. Oh boy it hurts! "Done! What color do you want?" I hear Aston say because my eyes are closed because of the pain." Umm, purple please." Then they start wrapping it up and waiting for it to harden. When it does I get set up with crutches and we are headed home. I also get the news of no track for 6 weeks.

AN: Thank you for the votes and reads! I don't need a co-owner anymore I have 2!! Please send in requests please! :)