Imagine for @iamjusta5sosfangirlx

Mia's POV:
Right now I am in the car with my brother Michael and my bestfriends known as Calum, Ashton, and Luke. We are heading to the dentist. My brother says I am due for a cleaning. He says Ashton will be the main one doing it with Calum helping. "When we get Mia, I need you to go straight to the room and sit down please." Ashton told me.

5 minutes later:
We arrive and I am heading back. As soon as I sit down, Aston comes in with Calum and the cleaning tools. "Ok Mia lets get started." I lay back and the chair starts to move. "Open up." I did. They both start the cleaning and then suddenly Ashton leaves. Calum finishes up and told me to stay put. I started getting nervous. Next thing I know is that Luke comes in. I know that he is the one to do braces. Oh crap!! "Ok Mia you need braces so Luke and I are going to do them and Calum is going to hold your hand ok?"
I nodded to nervous. I open my mouth and they put a mouth prop in and started numbing me up and while Calum is holding my hand. I start to blush because I have always liked him but I don't think anyone knows. I started to space out but come back to reality when I feel presure in my mouth. "Ow!" "Sorry Mia, you will start to feel some presure." Oh great.

10 minutes later:
They finished putting on my braces and my mouth is in so much pain. "Ok Mia we are ready to go home and we will pick up some meds to make you feel better." Says Luke. I nodded really wanting to fall asleep. I walk out to the car and fall asleep in the car.

Next thing I know, is that I am in my bed with the radio on quietly. Michael comes in and asks "How you doing?" "Eh. I still hurt a little bit." He nodded and left. Calum comes in with my meds and sits on my bed. I took the meds and looked at Calum. Then says "Mia, I have liked for a while now and..." "Oh c'mon Calum hurry up and spit it out." "I like and I want to more than just bestfriends. Will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes Calum!!! Truth is, I have always liked you too!" In that we hugged and told everyone we are now together. :)

AN: I hope you like iamjusta5sosfangirlx. I worked hard on it. Just remember I am new at this so forgive me if it is bad. Also send in requests please. Also you should follow iamjusta5sosgirlx!!! Also check out her story!!!!!