request for 1DLoveImagines5sos

Vanessa's pov:

Today was the day I have to get braces. Trust me I hate Niall for this

2 months ago:

"Vanessa I need to tell you something." I nod and he continues "You need braces." I storm out of the room and cry in the hallway. "Babe what's wrong?" I just shake my head and cry. "Hey I know this is scary but you are strong and brave." I nod and tell him "I'll do it." He nods and schedules a appointment.

Current time:

I honestly hate him for it but I know it needs to be done. Niall said to brush and floss really good for the last time. So I go to the bathroom and brush my pearly white teeth. Then I floss. Once I'm done I smile and look at my teeth without braces. I won't see this for a good 2 years. I go downstairs and wait for Niall to come pick me up. I hear the car horn and my nerves pick up. I slowly walk outside and get in his car. "Hey babe. Let me see that pretty smile." I smile and he says "Beautiful!" He puts the car in reverse and pulls out of the driveway. I bounce my knee up down as my nerves get worse.

As we pull up to the office, I start feeling sick. I want to throw up. This happens all the time. He parks and I slowly get out of the car. I follow him in the building and he brings me back to a room. I slowly sit on the chair while he gets gloves and the supplies. Once I hear those gloves snap on his hands I try to keep my cool but I start sweating. He notices me and says "Vanessa calm down I'm not going to hurt you." I nod and he lowers the chair back. "Alright babe open up." I slowly open and he starts cleaning my teeth. (Sorry if I'm wrong I don't have braces and don't need them.) Then he puts the glue on my teeth for the brackets. He puts the brackets on then the wire. "All done you did a great job!" He hands me a mirror to look. I look and smile. Maybe getting braces isn't a bad thing.

Word count! 383

Hey Guys! I'm going to try and update tomorrow. I don't have school tomorrow so I will try and update.

Guess what guys! I only have 2 more requests. So start requesting please.

~Becca