Request for....

I'm sorry if this sucks

Jo's pov:

Hi I'm Jo! I'm 5 seconds of summer new bodyguard. I maybe only 17 but whatever I'm cool with it.

The first couple days were tough because I don't like them and Ashton hates my guts but he has a big secret he won't tell me.

One night I was sitting in their big living room when I heard a crash from the kitchen. I carefully go to the kitchen when I see a black figure. A robber. Shit! "Excuse me I'm going to have to ask you to leave." He turns around and suddenly runs to me and shoves me down. I hit my head on the wood floors, hard. I try to break my fall with my wrist. Which then my back starts getting painful.

Suddenly he starts choking me so I'm distracted. I start to fight them when I feel someone kicking my ribs.

I hear someone which sounds like one of the 5sos boys "Get off of her!" The robber lets go of my throat and the kitchen lights flicker on. "Oww! Turn them off!" The lights don't turn on and I open my eyes to see the curly hair one looking at me. "Not until you let me check you out." I look at him very confused. "I'm a doctor Jo." I gulp which causes me pain. I slowly nod my head yes and he smiles gently.

He quickly leaves and comes back with a medical bag. "I'm just gonna check for a concussion." He shines a pen light in my eyes. "Definitely a concussion. Does anything hurt?" I nod and say, "Throat, back, and ribs." He nods and feels my throat and looks at it. "Just some minor bruising and it'll be swollen for a couple days." Then he feels my ribs. "Just some bruising. Is there anything else?" I nod and point to my left wrist. The wrist I tried to break my fall with. He feels it and grabs a brace and gently puts it on. "Just a sprain Jo. Just take easy for a couple weeks and lot's of rest." I nod and he helps me to bed. "Wait Ashton I have to work!" He chuckles and I suddenly feel something in my arm. "Shh sleep. I gave you a sedation." I nod tiredly and fall right asleep.

I feel like really bad. This person requested this in March and I just got it done.

Anyways that was my last request. So until I get some requests there won't be updates on this book