Request for tapdancerdrummer

Annie's pov:

Today I woke up shaking and a terrible headache. I knew I was sick. I gently open my eyes to my boyfriend, Louis, getting ready in the bathroom. "Louis?" He turns around from the dresser. "Yeah babe?" He says walking over. "Are you recording today?" I ask as he sits next to my shaking body. "Yes baby. I know you don't feel good but they need me today. I'm sorry." I just nod my head and close my eyes due to my pounding headache. He kisses my head and whispers, "I'll be home soon baby." I nod and peacefully fall back asleep.

A few hours later, I feel incredibly worse. My headache is now a migraine. I'm pretty sure my fever went up. I pull myself out of bed to go get medicine.

I walk to the stairs and I start making my way down. Halfway down I get really dizzy and blackout.

Louis's pov:

I come home from a long day of recording. I unlock the front to door and go inside. Something catches my attention on the stairs. I look over and see my girlfriend, Annie, passed out at the bottom of the stairs. "Annie! Annie! Baby wake up!" I shake her for a few minutes and nothing works. I call and ambulance and they take her to the hospital with me following in my car.

Annie's pov:

I start waking up with a constant annoying beeing. I realise what that is, it's a heart monitor. That means I'm in the hospital. I must've passed out from my fever.

I slowly open my eyes and I see my boyfriend holding my hand, sleeping. "Louis wake up." He stris and opens his eyes and smiles. "Baby you're awake!" I cringe at how loud he is. "Louis shush I have raging headache." He looks down. "I'm sorry. The doctor said you passed out from a high fever and he wants you to stay here to monitor you. Your headache is from your concussion from when you fell down the stairs." I nod and he climbs in my bed. I place my head on his chest and he kisses my head. I'm very grateful to have him in my life.

Hey guys. I finally got the strength to write again. I miss my cat a lot but I'm okay. It's been 3 weeks and I've been busy to occupy my mind. So I'm back again!😊