Request for aestheticallycorrect

Erin's pov:

Currently I'm camping with my 4 idiot friends. Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, Michael Clifford and Ashton Irwin. Also known as 5 seconds of summer. They decided to take their best friend, me, camping. It's been lot's of fun.

Right now we're sitting around the campfire when Michael decided to tell ghost stories. I tried to stop them but of course they said no. It started getting dark and a little windy. I knew something will scare them and that's exactly what happened. They forced me into the woods to check out a sound I didn't hear. What I didn't see was a tree root. I tripped over it and hit my head really hard and pass out.

Calum's pov:

It's been 2 hours since we sent Erin into the woods to look for the sound. We are starting to get worried. We are starting to think the worse. I tell Luke to get the first aid kit and we head out into the woods. We stop her unconscious on the ground with blood surrounding her head. We carefully move her onto her back and clean the cut. I grab my torch and lift her eyelids looking for a reaction. I immediately see the signs for a concussion. "Mild concussion, infection on this cut and early stages of hypothermia." I tell the boys and look down at my best friend and see her eyes flutter open.

Erin's pov:

I hear talking around me and I also feel my head in someone's lap. I open my eyes and see Calum's big brown eyes looking down at me. I quickly remembered what happened and sigh.

The boys tell me what's wrong with me and take me back to camp to finish treating me. Michael starts talking, "Erin you have a cut on your head and it's infected and you need a shot." Shots never really bothered me so I just nod my head letting him do the shot.

Once he did the shot they gave me strict instructions to not to much activity because of my concussion. Besides this injury and stuff I still had the best camping trip with my idiot friends.

Finally deciding to update. I've been working on this one for like a week. It probably sucks but I hope you like it.