Request for bluetoothhigh5

Skyler's pov:

Today my amazing husband, Louis and I are going on a shopping trip for our last minute baby stuff. I'm currently 8 months pregnant. We decided not to find out the gender. We want a surprise when the little baby comes out.

We can't wait for this little baby to come out. We are headed to the store for last minute diapers and supplies for the room.

When we arrive we head to the diaper section. I start feeling this odd sensation in my stomach then something drip down my legs. My jaw drops realising it was my water. I just broke my water! Louis saw this and he's a doctor and quickly rushes me to the hospital.

Once we arrive he takes me straight to labor and delivery wing. He gets me hooked up to monitors and a iv. "Alright babe I need to check dilation." He checks dilation and I'm 8 centimeters. Damn I progressed fast. I guess this kid is ready to see us.

1 hour later:

It's now time to push. I push and scream for a good 15 minutes. Finally I hear a little baby cry. I smiles in relief and Louis cuts the cord and puts the baby on my chest. I look down and see it's a girl!

We name her Amelia Rose Tomlinson. Now we are a happy family

Word count: 229

Hey guys! Sorry if this seems rushed. I'm home with my ridiculous back pain.

I'm going to try and update again today. Also can y'all read my other book