Chapter 15: Done

I go out to the ring for my match

Nicky vs Alicia

(Skip match)

I go for a DDT and The Shield comes out. I turn to look at them and Alicia rolls me up for the win. Randy comes out and glares at me.

Randy:"What the hell was that?!"

Nicky:"I got distracted. Calm down."

Randy punches me in the face.

Randy:"What the hell is wrong with you, you're so pathetic."

I glare at him and punch him. I start throwing punches til Roman pulls me off.

Nicky:"We're done! I hate you!"

Roman:"Calm down. Want me to beat his ass for you?"

Nicky:"No, he's fine."

Roman:"Come on." We go backstage. I hug Dean.

Nicky:"I've missed you."

Dean:"I thought you hated me."

Nicky:"Well, you weren't my favorite person, but I've missed you being a complete douche."

Dean:"Good, and I've missed you being a bitch."

He hugs me tightly and whispers in my ear.

Dean:"I'm glad you kicked his ass. I don't like guys treating you badly. I can't stand you sometimes, but I will always protect you."

Nicky:"Thanks." I pull away from Dean and hug Roman. Roman runs his hands through my hair and kisses my forehead.

Roman:"I've missed you."

Nicky:"I know." Roman just looks at me.

Nicky:"I'm kidding, I've missed you too." I rest my head on Roman's chest.

Roman:"So, what are we going to do about The Authority?"

Nicky:"Um, they'll probably come out pissed, so we come out and go from there."

Dean:"Alright."

Roman:"You're so cute."

Nicky:"And you're really warm, and comfortable."

Dean fakes vomits and I laugh at him.

Nicky:"We are not that bad."

Dean:"Yes, you are."

A bunch of guys attack us and someone hits me over the head. I black out.

~?? Hours later~

I wake up tied to a chair.

Nicky:"Let me go!" I don't see anyone around. A guy with a mask on tries to punch me, I kick his hand back. I grab my pocket knife and cut the rope. I punch the guy in the face and kick him in the balls. I run out of there as fast as I can. I hot-wire the nearest car and start driving to the arena.

(Roman's POV)

I can't believe I let them get to her again. I hope she's okay. I go out to the ring with Dean.

Roman:"Authority, I'm not playing your little game anymore. I know you have Nicky. Now, where the hell is she. I'm not leaving until I get her back!"

Randy comes out.

Randy:"She is somewhere that you won't find her." Randy motions the tron where a empty chair shows.

Seth:"What! I knew we shouldn't have let Kane guard her."

A car drives up and Nicky gets out of it, she looks pissed. Damn, my girl is badass. She gets out the car and slams the door. She runs across the top of the car and attacks Randy. She keeps punching him until she sees blood. I go grab her off and spear Seth. Triple H and Stephanie come out with most of the roster.

Stephanie:"Now, we can do this the hard way or the easy way. Just come back to us, Nicky."

Nicky:"(laughs) Let me tell you all, a little story. This boss lady right here, made me join the authority and betray my man and my best friend. She said she would fire me if I didn't. And I love this job and I don't want to end up back on the streets. But, I don't love Randy and I never did. I only care about Roman." I kiss her quick.

Roman:"I care about you."

Stephanie:"You know what, you're-"

Triple H:"Wait, if you can be Randy's personal assistant for the next month, we will let you keep your job." I whisper in her ear.

Roman:"Just listen to them. This will over soon. I have a plan." She nods.

Nicky:"Fine, I'll do it."

Randy:"Good, come with me." She kisses me deeply.

Roman:"I've missed that." She just smirks and leaves.

(Nicky's POV)

TW: attempted rape. (Read at your own risk)

Randy kisses me roughly and pushes me against the wall. His hand move to my zipper and he unzips my pants. I push him back hard and he rips open my shirt.

Nicky:"Stop!" He doesn't listen. He moves his hands around my back an tries to unclasp my bra. I kick him in the balls. He tries to hit me but I slap him and I run to Roman's room. I notice he's following me so I start banging on the door.

Roman lets me in and I slam the door. I lock it. I lay on Roman's chest and cry.

Roman:"I'm going to kill that son of bitch. You're okay, you're safe with me."

Nicky:"He-tr-tried t-to." Roman just puts a finger on my lip and kisses my forehead.

Roman:"I'm sorry I put you in that situation. I didn't want you to get hurt. Do you want to report this or-"

Nicky:"It's not your fault, you were hurt trying to h- help. I- don't k- know wha- what I want to d- do yet."

Roman lifts me up gently and sits me on the bed. He goes to grab a blanket and there's a banging on the door.

Roman:"Is that him?" I nod and Roman puts a chair in front of the door. He wraps the blanket around me. He sits down next to me and wraps his arms around me.

I'm so sick of being the victim. I try to stop crying, but I only cry harder. I eventually cry myself to sleep.