Chapter 21: Broken

I wake up with a massive headache, and I go take some of the meds.

Roman:"Ready to head out, I think we can stop and get breakfast real quick."

Nicky:"Yeah, I'd love to."

Roman:"Dean is traveling alone, he said he wanted to give us space."

Nicky:"You don't want space from me?"

Roman:"We're not going to be one of those, "I just need space and we'll get back together kind of couples". I love you, and it hurts to be away from you."

Nicky:"God, I don't deserve you."

I kiss him.

Roman:"You're so cute."

Nicky:"I love you sooooo much. Hey-"

Roman picks me up and sits me on the counter.

Roman:"You're so tiny, baby. But you have all that ass, crazy."

Nicky:"You're so nasty. Stop, we still have an two hour travel and we have to eat. Let's go."

Roman:"Okay."

He helps me off and we drive to IHOP.

We have a quick breakfast and get on the road.

We just sit and talk about everything, the drive goes by extremely quick. Once, we get there we unload and put everything up.

Nicky:"Can I sit my stuff in your room? If its a problem, I can always sit in Naomi's."

Roman:"I don't mind. I don't want you having to walk around so much anyway."

Nicky:"Thanks."

Roman:"Hey, you think in a month, when we're in a better place, you- uh could meet my family?"

I hug him tightly.

Nicky:"Yes! I'd love to. Your family seems really cool."

Roman:"Yeah, they ask about you a lot."

Nicky:"Oh my gosh, really?"

Roman:"Yes."

Nicky:"I love you."

Roman:"I love you too, and I'm sure they will too."

Nicky:"Two weeks? That's so long, and you're not going to be in the ring?"

Roman:"I will, Dean said he'd keep you company during my matches or whatever, and you are to stay there and not get hurt, or fuck him."

Nicky:"Yes, sir. Besides, I only need you, okay?"

Roman:"Mmh, good thing you follow instructions well."

He grabs my waist.

Nicky:"Of course, daddy."

Roman:"I want to fuck you."

Nicky:"Doctor's orders, remember?"

Roman:"I know."

Nicky:"We can spend this time healing, okay."

Roman:"We will."

I kiss him.

Nicky:"I really want you, too."

Roman:"I know, I have to go now."

Nicky:"No, don't leave me."

I dramatically grab onto him.

Roman:"I'll make quick work, I don't have any competition anyway."

Nicky:"I know. You're the best. I'll miss you."

Roman:"I'll miss you too."

He kisses me, and Dean comes in.

Nicky:"Hey."

Dean:"Hey."

This is so awkward.

Dean:"I'm glad to see you and Roman getting along better."

Nicky:"Me too. I've missed him."

We sit back and watch Roman's match. He wins and I cheer. He's so dominant in the ring.

Dean:"You don't hate me, right?"

Nicky:"No, it's okay. It's behind us."

Paige gets in the ring.

Paige:"Good job, Roman. You look great out here."

Nicky:"What the hell is she doing?"

Dean:"Calm down, you can't go out there. You're hurt."

Roman:"I know, baby girl. Didn't I tell you to stay backstage. We can celebrate later."

Paige kisses him, and he grabs her waist roughly.

I'm going to kill this bitch. I push past Dean and run out there. I tackle her and start throwing punches relentlessly. She tries to run away and I grab her by her hair.

I slap Roman, and he tries to restrain me. I kick him below the belt, and throw Paige into the turnbuckle. I start going backstage. My head is throbbing and I'm shaking.

Seth comes out, smirking at me. I hit him with a forearm and keep walking.

Dean:"Hey, you need to sit down, right now."

Nicky:"Move the fuck out of my way, I'm leaving! I can't stay here anymore. I'm getting my shit and staying with Naomi."

Dean:"Okay, okay. Call her and she can come get you. Just sit down. You weren't suppose to be in the-"

Nicky:"Do you think I give a fuck! They fucking deserved it."

Dean:"I know, and I will talk to him as soon as Naomi gets you. Did you bring your meds?"

Nicky:"They're just pain pills. I'm fine. They can't make it so the man I love isn't with someone else."

Dean goes to hug me.

Nicky:"Don't touch me."

Naomi:"Hey, girl. Let's go. Dean talk to him before I do, cuz I'll kill him when I see him."

Dean:"I will, take care of her."

Naomi:"Alright, let's get you to my room."

We drive to the Roman's place and she picks up all my stuff. We drive to the hotel, and I sit on the floor.

Nicky:"I can't believe this. I can't fucking believe this. He didn't even feel sorry. He just kis-"

I start crying and Naomi hugs me.

Naomi:"Its okay. I'm sure there is some explanation to this. He loves you, I know he does. He wouldn't hurt you on purpose."

Nicky:"I can't- I."

Naomi:"Shh. Just let it out."