Chapter 19: He's Back

I go to the arena and find Dean and Roman.

Nicky:"Hey. Excited for tonight?"

Dean:"Yeah, first RAW as champions."

Roman:"Yeah, and I'm on the face of the company now. It feels good."

Nicky:"Well the company has a really sexy face."

Roman laughs.

Nicky:"I'm going to go talk to Naomi, so I'll probably be back in an hour." I leave and go to her locker room.

Naomi:"Hey girl, so I see you are making progress getting back with Roman."

Nicky:"Yeah, I just feel so stupid. I am shit for doing that to him, he didn't deserve that."

Naomi:"You are, and you will have live with knowing that you fucked this up. But I know my cousin, and I see how much he does love you. I think that over time you will get back together. Now, trust might take a long time, but I do think it's fixable."

Nicky:"I hope you're right."

Naomi:"On a lighter note, me and the girls are going to a pole dancing class for fun. Wanna come?"

Nicky:"Yeah, I'd love to. Sounds fun."

Naomi:"See you then." I hug her.

I go back to the locker room.

Roman:"Ready?"

Nicky:"Yeah, let me touch up my makeup."

Roman:"You're already beautiful." I don't deserve him. He's too good for me.

We go out to the ring.

Roman:"We came out to this ring, and did exactly what we said we would."

Dean:"Now that we have this titles, no one will ever take these from us."

Seth, Nikki, and Kane come out.

Seth:"You guys got lucky."

Dean:"I wouldn't call all of the people we beat luck. We are just the best."

Seth:"Surprised to even see you guys getting along so well. I don't know about you, Roman but I wouldn't exactly be best friends with my ex girlfriend and her new fling."

Nicky:"Shut the hell up! There is nothing between me and Dean."

Roman:"Calm down, don't let him get to you. But, Seth you are right. You're not me, because I am the champ. I am the face of this company!"

Kane:"Not for long, The Authority will have those titles back very soon."

Dean:"Well, you're going to have to trane them from our cold, dead hands."

Nikki:"You would know a lot about taking things from other people. But maybe its easier when she is a totally sl-"

Nicky:"Wow, so original. Call me a slut all you want. I don't care. I know I fucked up. But, keep bringing up personal shit. Just don't be surprised when we dig things on you."

We go backstage.

Roman:"Look, they're going to keep bringing this up. So, we are going to just have to try our best to ignore it.

Nicky:"I know." Its harder when you're beating yourself up about it too.

Nicky:"I gotta go ask Paige something."

Roman:"Be quick." He hugs me. God, I miss him.

I start going to Paige's locker room. Someone throws me into the back wall. Seth starts attacking me and I start fighting back. I manage to get him over the crate. Randy slams my head into a crate and hits a RKO. He turns me shoulder first into a steel gate. Seth drags me over a trash can on its side. He hits a curbstomb and I black out.