Chapter 6: Kiss

(Next week)

Seth:"Nicky get your ass out here!" I walk out.

Nicky:"Before I hurt you, let me tell you something. You don't EVER yell at me like that! Got it, Rollins!"

Seth:"What are you gonna do, cry to the Bellas." I start attacking Seth and Roman pulls me off. Roman walks up to me and heart beat increases fast. He starts twirling my hair with his fingers.

Roman:"Clam down, babe. You can't take all three of us, anyway." I start feeling really hot and I can barely manage to get words out.

Nicky:"Nobody a-asked you to g-ge-get involved, R-Roman."

Dean:"Aww, look at that, someone's got a thing from Roman, huh." I slap Dean.

Nicky:"Shut the hell up, I HATE HIM and I hate you!"

Dean:"Then why did you stutter so much every time he comes around, why does your heart fell like it's gonna hop out of your chest every time he looks at you, why can't you help but stare at him every time you see him, explain that to me." I go backstage.

Cameron:"Damn, he shut you down! I mean, that was rough you cool girl."

Nicky:"I'm fine, I just want to kill Dean."

AJ:"Who does he think he is, but you know you like him."

Nicky:"I don't."

Naomi:"Denial."

Nicky:"Whatever."

Next Week

Vince:"Please help me welcome, the most dominant group in sports entertainment history, The Shield." The Shield comes out.

Stephanie:"Great to see you guys, The Shield is the newest member of The Authority."

Nicky:"As much as I hate to interrupt such an lame, boring, idiotic idea, that only the great Vince McMahon could've thought of, no one really gives a damn. I'm just here to make it clear, that I hate The Shield and I always will. I don't why you people have to be so ignorant and dumb that you can't understand it."

Roman pulls me close to him and rest his hand on my waist.

Roman:"Now honey, you know that's true. You know that you're just channeling all of your sexual energy and turning it into anger. I know what I do to you, I know I make you-"

Nicky:"Shut it!" Roman crashes his lips onto mine. I kiss him back roughly and the kiss lingers. We both pull away, breathless.

I enjoyed the kiss way more than I should've so, I slap Roman and smile at him. I start skipping around the ring and the I go backstage.

Cameron:"Girl, I knew you liked him!"

Nicky:"I don't."

Nikki:"You know you do, you were all for that kiss."

Nicky:"No, I wasn't that's why I slapped him."

AJ:"You slapped him because you enjoyed so much and you wanted it to seem like you didn't. We know you like him."

Nicky:"Curse your elaborate thinking."

AJ:"(laughs) Great minds think alike."

Nicky:"Whatever."

Nikki:"Just admit that you like him, already."

Nicky:"Fine I like him...a lot he's perfect and that kiss was amazing." Summer and AJ start jumping up and down.

Summer and AJ:"We knew it!"

Cameron:"Finally!"

----------------------------------------------

Nicky and Roman kissed!

Nicky is still trying to deny her feelings.