Chapter 10: Aftermath

Roman:"I can't believe he did this!"

Dean:"I know, I can't wait to beat his ass."

Nicky:"Look, I know we're all pissed but we can't just- oh who am I kidding, lets hurt them."

~Raw~

Seth comes out with Paige, Kane and Randy.

Seth:"I did what was best for me. I bought in to the evolution of Seth Rollins. Me and my perfect girlfriend, Paige are a part of The Authority and Roman and Dean aren't. They will see what we we a know, The Authority always-" We come out with chairs.

Dean:"You have about 10 seconds to run before we take out all of you." We get in the ring and Paige leaves immediately. We clear the ring and try to grab Seth, but he runs to the top of the stage with Paige.

Paige:"You know what I don't understand, why you went to help them last week?"

Nicky:"Because what your little boy toy did was wrong and...I..um." Roman grabs my mic.

Roman:"She did it because she is a good girlfriend, who was helping her man." The crowd cheers loudly.

Dean:"And now that we're all on the same page, we will take down The Authority."

Nicky:"And you can believe that!" Roman kisses me and we leave holding hands.

~Next Week~

Roman vs Kane

(Skip match)

Kane sets up a chokeslam and Dean districts the referee. I hit Kane with a drop kick and Roman hits a spear. Roman wins and I start attacking Kane. Roman smiles and watches for a while. He pulls me off and kisses me.

Nicky:"That's just a preview of what I'm gonna do to that worthless, pasty, mayonnaise-color, ghostly little girl, Paige."

Roman:"Seth we are going to tear you apart."

Dean:"I am going to rearrange your face, I am going to end you."

Nicky:"Run, while you still can."

Stephanie:"Next week, you three will face a series of challenges to prove you're ready for this. You will then realize The Authority always wins."