Chapter 17: Lies

Roman starts kissing down my neck. I turn away and he comes behind me.

Nicky:"Stop being so sexy."

Roman:"Can't, baby girl." He pins my arms down and kisses me roughly. I moan softly and takes off his shirt.

Nicky:"You know, Dean could come in any minute."

Roman takes my top off and starts massaging my breast.

Nicky:"Just fuck me, I want you inside of me." Roman smirks and rips my shorts off. He pounds into me not giving me time to adjust. He grabs my neck hard.

Roman:"You like it when I'm rough, baby."

Nicky:"Mmh, yes!"

He turns me on my back, and starts thrusting into me harder.

I scream out and he slows down a little.

Roman:"God, I've missed fucking you. Hearing you screaming, hearing you moan my name, digging your nails into my back." He kisses up my back, and starts thrusting into me harder.

I moan louder and start grabbing the sheets as I cum. He moves so he's next to me. He pulls my leg over his, and starts thrusting into me. He starts gripping my breast, and he bites down hard on my shoulder.

He turns me so I'm facing him and thrusts into me even harder. I scream into his chest and he pulls my hair back.

Roman:"I wanna hear you scream, baby."

Dean:"When you two are done fucking, we have to go!" Roman smirks and we finish up. We go to the car and start driving to the arena.

Roman sits in the front, and me and Dean sit in the back. Dean puts a hand on my thigh. I brush his hand off and move away from him. I whisper to him.

Nicky:"Roman is right there."

He just smirks and we arrive at the arena.

Roman starts taking the bags out of the car.

Roman:"Babe, I have a quick meeting with the boss. You two can head in, I'll catch up with you later." He kisses me and heads inside.

I bend down to stop grabbing the bags, and Dean comes up behind me. He slides his hand into my panties. He starts to rub my clit. I moan softly. He slides a finger in and I bite my lip. He kisses my neck and I pull back.

Nicky:"Stop it. We said we were going to forgot about it."

Dean:"I can't stop thinking about you, babe. Your touch, your kiss."

Nicky:"We can't do this, I love Roman."

Dean:"I know, but you don't want to try-"

Nicky:"I can't hurt him, all he's done is protect me and love me." I grab my stuff and Dean follows. I go to Naomi's locker room.

Nicky:"Help me."

I lay down on the couch.

Naomi:"What's up?"

Nicky:"Dean kissed me last week."

Naomi:"What?! Does Roman know?"

Nicky:"No, but I felt something when we kissed."

Naomi:"What kind of something? You wanted to kiss him?"

Nicky:"A little, yeah. But I love Roman, I really do."

Naomi:"So, do you like him?"

Nicky:"No, I don't know maybe lust a bit."

Naomi:"Have you have sex with Roman recently?"

Nicky:"Yeah, right before we came here. And Dean kinda started fingering me outside."

Naomi:"And you let him!"

Nicky:"I stopped him after a minute. I know Roman can definitely fuck me better, but I don't know."

Naomi:"So, you got something for Dean, while Roman fucking you right?"

Nicky:"I guess, but I do really love Roman, so I don't want anything to happen there."

Naomi:"Good, so just forget about it for now."

Nicky:"Okay, I'll try."

Naomi:"And when he touches you just push off."

Nicky:"OK, thanks."

Naomi:"Anytime." I hug her and go back to the locker room. Dean is sitting on a stool with his shirt off. Ugh, here we go.

Nicky:"'Sup Dean."

Dean:"Hey babe."

Nicky:"Don't call me that."

Dean:"You weren't saying that when I was fing-"

Nicky:"Shut the fuck up! I don't want you, okay!"

Roman walks in.

Roman:"What's with all the yelling?" He kisses my forehead and puts his arm around my waist.

Dean:"Nothing."

Nicky:"Its fine, he just took my brush."

Roman laughs.

Roman:"We are so alike." I kiss him.

Nicky:"You know I love you, right."

Roman:"I love you too."

Dean:"You guys are still so gross."

Nicky:"Hush."

Roman:"Let me grab my bag, and we can go out to the ring." I kiss him roughly.

Roman:"Trying to start round 2?"

Nicky:"I don't know what you're talking about." I smirk at him. He rolls his eyes at me and leaves.

Dean grabs my hair and kisses me roughly.

Dean:"You did that to mess with me, and you know it."

Nicky:"So what? Maybe I did. You want me, bad. Don't you? You just have so much lust for me and one day you're going to slip."

Dean:"You want that, don't you? So, your man can be mad at me for trying to get with you and you can play on so innocent. Maybe, you should stop trying to put your issues onto everyone else. Just admit, you want me like I want you."

Nicky:"I don't like you. Maybe I want you a little, but I know, you will never be able to compete with Roman anyway. I can't lose him, so I can't do this with you."

Roman:"You know what? You can. Yly can go and fuck him all over this arena, I don't care. We're through. Find a ride for Sunday!"

Nicky:"Babe! No, please. I'm so sorry! I love you so much, don't do this."

Roman:"I love you, but I'm not going to let you think cheating is okay."