Chapter 16: Payback and Problems

I get up and get dress. I drive to the arena and run into Dean. He hugs me tightly.

Dean:"I'm so glad you're okay."

Nicky:"Thanks."

Dean:"I heard about what Randy did, and I'm going to kill him when I see him, if Roman doesn't beat me to it."

Nicky:"I'll take care of him myself." Roman hugs me from behind.

Roman:"You feeling any better? You left early today?"

Nicky:"I guess. I am going to take care of Randy tonight."

Roman:"No, you're not! I am not letting you put yourself in harms way, you might get hurt."

Nicky:"Pain has never stopped me. I don't care if I get hurt as long as he's hurt more."

Roman:"You are not doing that!"

Nicky:"I'm doing whatever the hell I want!" I storm off. Dean catches up to me.

Dean:"Hey, we are just trying to help you."

Nicky:"I know. I just want him to hurt bad. I want him to suffer and I don't care what I have to do to get that to happen."

Dean:"Look, I know you want to just hurt him and don't care about what could happen, but we don't want you to get hurt anymore."

Nicky:"I know. Why do y'all have to be so damn overprotective?"

Dean:"Because we care, I do really care about you despite how much we fight." I hug Dean.

Dean:"You look really sexy in that skirt."

Nicky:"Thanks, crazy."

Dean:"I'm not crazy." I laugh.

Nicky:"I know, and I should go apologize to Roman." Dean pulls me back and kisses me. I kiss him back slightly. I pull away, and leave. Why did I feel something when he kissed me?

Dean:"Let me explain!" I just flip him off and leave.

I jump on Roman's back.

Nicky:"I'm sorry, babe." He pulls me in front of him, and kisses my forehead.

Roman:"Me too, I shouldn't have been so harsh, I just want you to be safe."

Nicky:"Yeah, Dean explained that to me."

Roman:"Who knew he would be the voice of reason." I laugh nervously.

Nicky:"Yeah, so what's the plan?"

Roman:"Attack him from behind, then deal with The Authority later on."

Nicky:"Good plan." Roman sits me down and we go find Dean. We attack Randy, and I throw him into the steel wall. I put him in a modified armbar. I punch him multiple times and Dean pulls me off. I move away from Dean and we leave.

Roman:"You okay?"

Nicky:"...yeah, I'm fine. Just a little shaken up still I guess."

Roman wraps his arms around me.

Roman:"You're okay now, baby." I lay my head on his chest.

Nicky:"Thank you." I still can't believe Dean kissed me. I can't tell Roman, he would hate the both of us.

Dean:"Hey guys, Nicky can I talk to you for a second?"

Nicky:"No, there is nothing to talk about, Dean."

Roman:"What are you guys talking about?"

Nicky:"Nothing." I kiss Roman.

Roman:"I know you're lying baby. What's up?"

Nicky:"We should go."

Roman:"Okay, but tell me later."

Stephanie:"What you guys did was unacceptable and will not be tolerated."

Nicky:"Okay, so punish us. We don't care, because you will never stop us."

Kane:"One day, you will realize that this battle is one you won't win."

Nicky:"We've already won, Randy is out indefinitely. I broke his arm, remember?"

Stephanie:"Oh, really? Congratulations, do you want some kind of medal?"

Nicky:"Sure, yeah that would be nice."

Stephanie:"Next week at the Royal Rumble pay per view, you will be aganist the either divas locker room and if you win, you may get a title shot. And Roman if you can deafeat 29 other men in the Royal Rumble match, then you will awarded a title shot, that you must take later that night in the main event. Dean, you will take on 15 other men, and if you win you get a title shot, that you will always take later that night."

Dean:"So when we go out and win two matches in one night, we will be champions."

Roman:"Looks like this Sunday we are going to become champions and you can believe that." We leave and grab our stuff.

Nicky:"I like our odds here. Gold is going to look good around our waist." Roman laughs and kisses my forehead.

Roman:"I can't wait, babe." Dean pulls me aside.

Dean:"We have to talk."

I turn to Roman and tell him I'm going to the bathroom and I'll be back. We go outside.

Nicky:"You have thirty seconds to explain."

Dean:"I have feelings for you and I always have. I want you, and I know you don't feel the same way, and I'm sorry for kissing you."

Nicky:"You know I'm not going to lie, I felt something when we kissed. I don't know what, but something. But I love Roman, and he is my everything."

Dean:"I know. Its okay, we can just put that behind us."