Chapter 7: Truth

Authors Note

Thank you guys so much for over 2k reads and the votes. It means a lot

~Raw~

Nicky:"Hey girls."

Cameron:"Confess your undying love for Roman to Roman yet?"

Nicky:"Hush, I'm go change into something else."

Nikki:"Gotta look good for your baby." I roll my eyes and start walking to my locker room. I walk into Roman.

Roman:"Hi."

Nicky:"Hey."

Roman:"So, how you been?"

Nicky:"Fine, and you?"

Roman:"Good. I want the truth out of you. Do you like me or not?"

Nicky:"I'll let everyone know, tonight." I go to my locker room and change.

1 1/2 hours later

I go out to the ring.

Nicky:"Roman wanted me to come out here and tell the truth about all this, but I don't want-" Roman comes out.

Roman:"I'd except you to-" Seth comes out.

Seth:"What the hell was that, last week!"

Nicky:"Yeah, Roman what was that?"

Roman:"I was just shutting you up, and proving you're feelings for me."

Seth:"You can't like her, Roman. She's the enemy."

Dean:"Seth, leave Roman alone. Let him like whoever, at least this girl's hot. So what we don't like her, if he does we should just go with it."

Nicky:"Who knew Dean was the reasonable one."

Seth:"Fine, but she's bad news."

Roman:"I don't like her."

Nicky:"So, that's why you stare at me constantly and that's why you kissed me so passionately. That's why you do those little things to tease me. If you don't like me, then I would hate to see what you do when you do like me."

Roman:"You only see it as teasing, because you like me. You lust for you, don't you, you would want nothing more that for me to-"

Seth:"He doesn't like you bitch." I attack Seth and Roman pulls me off of him.

Roman:"Why did you do that?"

Nicky:"Because you're little friend, won't stop talking about me. Yet, he won't put his money where his, and fight me."

Roman:"Seth, leave her alone."

Seth:"Fine."

Summer and Layla come out.

Summer:"Roman, you know you like her."

Layla:"You told us yourself."

Summer:"Shall we should the clip?"

Layla:"I think we should." They show a clip of Roman and them talking.

Nicky:"Oh, so you do like me?" Roman pulls me close to him and whispers in my ear.

Roman:"Let's go to my locker room." We go back to his locker room.

Nicky:"What do you want?" Roman starts kissing me and I kiss back. The kiss lingers on, and we don't hold back. He takes off his shirt and continues kissing me.

~After Raw~

Roman drives me to the hotel. We throw our stuff in the room and start kissing. He lays me on the bed and deepens the kiss. He takes my shirt off.

----------------------------------------------

I can't write sex scenes, but so it's clear there were two.

Are Nicky and Roman a couple now?

I have a new book called Rebel (wwe fan fiction)