Chapter 18: Victory

I wake up and my eyes are so puffy from crying so much. My phone is ringing its Dean. I decline immediately. I get dress and put on heavy makeup to cover my puffy eyes.

I go to the arena and Dean comes up to me.

Dean:"You okay?"

Nicky:"Shut the fuck up! This is your damn fault. If you didn't have to go and try to get with me, none of this would have happened."

Dean:"It's not my fault that you liked it."

Nicky:"You're an asshole. Maybe, you should learn some damn respect, and you shouldn't have tried to get with me while I was with your so called best friend. I don't need this argument." I leave.

I start getting ready for my match and watch Dean's. Wow, he's so good. He might beat them. I watch as he hits dirty deeds on Kalisto and wins.

I go out for my match.

Nicky vs womens locker room

(Skip match)

I hit a forearm on Summer. I hit a moonsault on the rest of the women outside of the ring. I get back in. Cameron goes for a suplex and I reserve it and I hit a DDT. I pin her and win.

I go backstage and Dean comes over to me.

Dean:"Good job, we have these two matches in the bag."

I ignore him and start watching Dean's match. I watch as he hits dirty deeds on Kevin Owens. He wins the IC title and I smile. I get ready for my match.

Nicky vs Nikki and Paige

(Skip match)

Nikki goes for a forearm and I duck over so she hits Paige. I go for a kick and she ducks, Randy grabs her leg. I hit a spear and win the women's championship. Randy raises my hand, and I move back. I get out of the ring and go backstage.

Dean:"Congrats."

Nicky:"You too." I go to watch Roman's match and Dean pulls me back.

Dean:"I'm sorry."

Nicky:"Me too."

Dean:"Let's watch Roman's match."

We watch as Roman wins the Royal Rumble, and gets ready for his next match.

Roman vs Seth

(Skip match)

Roman hits a superman punch and Randy tries to hit him, and I knock him off the apron. Roman hits a spear and wins. I smile at him and start leaving. He catches up with me backstage.

Nicky:"I knew you would win."

Roman:"Looks like we're all champions now." He takes me backstage.

Roman:"I'm still very mad at you two."

Nicky:"I know, and I really hope you can forgive me because I love you so much."

Roman:"I love you too, and I'll try to forgive you because I can't stay away."

Dean:"I'm sorry, man. I didn't realize how you two felt about each other and I shouldn't have came between that."

I go to my hotel room, shower and go to sleep. All I can think about is Roman. I miss him so much. Why did I mess things up with him. He's perfect for me.

Romans POV

I miss her so much, but I know I can't take her back. I can't let her just think that what she did was okay. Why did she have to do that? Was I not good enough for her? Damn, I wish things could go back to the way they were before. I can't believe Randy had the nerve to touch her, I'm going to take him out permanently. Nobody touches my girl.