Chapter 25: Problematic

Nicky:"Joe, I don't need help. Whatever your issue with him doesn't involve me."

Samoa Joe:"Okay, princess. I'll be here."

~Next Week~

Nicky:"Ugh I am so stupid."

Naomi:"You aren't, you've just been through alot. Yes, you should learn to think more though. You can't do that with him, he's no good okay."

Nicky:"Okay."

Roman vs Heath

(Skip match)

Roman goes for a spear and Samoa Joe takes him out. He throws him into the steps.

Samoa Joe:"I will continue to make an example of Roman Reigns until he realizes that he is a failure. He is nothing."

Seth and Dean take out Samoa Joe. I go out to the ring.

Nicky:"Very cowardly as usual. It takes three boys to take out one man, wow."

Seth:"This is none of your business."

Nicky:"Maybe not, but I don't care. You've decided to ruin my life. So maybe I'll just get in your business any damn time I want to. You are all fucking pathetic."

I throw the mic down and start to leave.

Dean: "So that's your type huh? Pathetic men? That's why you got with me, Randy and Roman?"

I turn around and glare at him.

Nicky: "What the hell did you just say to me?! You know I was never with you or Randy."

I punch Dean and Roman grabs me. He pulls me away and backstage.

Nicky: "Don't fucking touch me!" I push him back and try to fight back tears so he doesn't notice. This shit is killing me.

Roman pulls me closer to him and hugs me.

Roman: "Baby girl, please don't cry. I'm so sorry about all of this."

Nicky: "I'm fine."

I try to leave and he pulls me back.

Roman: "Baby, I know this is hard for us, but we get past this."

Nicky: "I just, I can't do this."

He kisses my forehead.

Nicky: "No, I need to leave."

Samoa Joe attacks Roman, he throws him in the wall and walks over to me.

Samoa Joe: "Come with me."

I walk to his room with him, and sit down.

Samoa Joe: "Are you okay?"

Nicky: "No, but I really don't w-"

Samoa Joe: "You deserve so much better. The way those guys treat is disgusting. You're beautiful, smart and sexy. They don't deserve you."

Nicky: "Thank you, but you don't know everything. I love him, I do, and despite all this shit he loves me. Why are you being so nice?"

Samoa Joe: "You can do so much better, and I'm not a monster completely. I k-"

I kiss him and sit on his lap. He grabs my waist, and I pull back.

Nicky: "Sorry, I-"

Samoa Joe: "Lets go back to the hotel."

I don't hesitate to grab my stuff and follow. We drive to the hotel and go to his room. He waste no time, taking my clothes off.