Cupcake Bakery Meeting

*virtually hugs all of you, and all my Luke girls*

Disclaimer; i feel like I'm gonna offend some people. i refrained and contemplated posting this all day but i think us cake shippers need some...idk, closure per-say. so don't read if you think you'll be offended, i like to stay out of drama as well but this is needed i decided. If you don't agree with me, we can calmly discuss but this is mostly for cake shippers and Luke girls so they realize it's ok to feel upset rn.-

Alright cupcakes, family meeting!

Before we begin; Survey: do these updates annoy you?? i feel like i post too much and am i even relatable and stfu brain.

---

Okay. So. People are leaving cake apparently.

Tf.

And I'm not gonna judge bc i actually left for Like 2.5 seconds before i slapped myself tf awake.

So, i had a midlife crisis this morning bc upinthe_hoodings texted me saying don't look up Luke and i did anyway bc punk rock af. Anywank, i saw the pics of him holding hands with iggy afakia and freaked. Bc drama within the fandom usually bothers me and i try to ignore it, but this was different.

This was this whole fantasy i had going on in my head for 2 years that cake were in love with each other, dispersing. and I'm so used to niether of them having gfs so it was like: whoa. There's been rumors, and groupies, etc, but the possibility of them having a gf was new.

And I've always been the one like: let them live their lives stay out of it, don't send hate, and don't get involved in their personal life to the point where they will pull a zayn. Like period, they're human beings.

Luke is allowed to have a gf. He's allowed to have pierced nipples. He's allowed to live his life. And he's famous so unfortunately everything he does will be questioned no matter what, but within our fam? We should stick by his side, and not judge him.

((Does she seem shady af and using him for fame and owe her ex rent money and is basically Abigail Breslin 2.0. Yes, but that's besides the point))

is it irritating as a cake shipper?? Yeah. Especially after we all got so excited after hearing Cal's so called crush on him. Especially after Luke sitting on his lap and the shared Looks during concerts. Especially after being excited af for Sydney! Cake. Especially after believing up in your head that nice guy is cakes go to date place, then Lukey goes with someone else. It's saddening more than anything.

But people of other fandoms or ships or whatever; Luke girls are allowed to feel upset about it. Send hate? No. But their sunshine is possibly taken and dammit they're gonna feel upset. Same with cake shippers, let us grieve ??

Like, I'm Mashton af, but i remember hearing about him and Bryana and just being...so happy for him idk. Like excited for him even tho Mashton will always be cute, like it didn't bother me whatsoever. So how come Luke might be seeing someone and it just bothers me? Bc cake means a lot to me.

But what we have to remember is, it's Luke's life. Could be a groupie. Could be management. She could be a fame whore. We'll never really know, will we? And we don't need to. 5sos' new music is killing it. I'm so fucking proud of them. Let's focus on the fact that as a band, they're finally feeling comfortable with who they're becoming.

at first, (why i called it a midlife crisis) i was like omfg I'm deleting all my stories what is this I've been living my whole life a lie blah whine blah. Then i slapped myself like, destiny! What are you talking about this is cake here!?

Ziam (my first gay otp aHA) Liam and zayn were always taken. Like, both of them always had a gf and i was totally okay with it and i shipped them together all the same. Like, if you're in or were ever in the 1d fandom, you know them having gfs just becomes a given. So why is cake so different?

a few days ago i saw this thing on tumblr from my fav ao3 author emmybazy, and she was talking about how it's all up to the fandom ((us)) to keep the ship alive. So, if cake have gfs or just not interacting, it doesn't mean cake is dead. It's up to us; the fic writers, the fanarts, the youtubers, the evidence collectors that keeps the ship alive. Yeah, cake practically ships themselves and we don't have to much really, i still get her point. She used Larry as a perf example like, their fandom has been going strong for years despite what they actually do irl. (So fandom Larry vs real life Larry i guess, no hate)

So people leaving cake, don't pls. Or else when they realize their feelings for eachother at age 45 no one will come celebrate with me and that'll be really sad. But seriously, shipping is shipping, and it's what we make of it so let's not give up?? Cake is still cake?? And it's cute n fun n hot with a strong fam and i refuse to just let all of that go,

Who's with me??

Reading too much into something can be dangerous and stressful but if our creative minds are alive so is cake, regardless of what really happens.

So, I'm not gonna give up on cake, that was stupid of me to even think that. And like, i hate when they say they'd date fans and then end up with the most beautiful women iSTG.

((But yall are beautiful inside and out like yeah just remember that okay that you might not end up with your sunshine, but one day someone will call you their sunshine and it'll be worth it))

Lets just enjoy Walmart! And driving! malum atm, yeah?

and this was a long ass rant and are yall even still reading, but just remember WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

{{Hsm af}}

but seriously, ily all, and i just had to get this off my chest so the people that won't accept the inevitable will realize it's okay. Cake shall never die.

((BC iGGY LOOKS LIKE A GIRL VERSiON OF CAL AND HE'LL SOON COME TO HIS SENSES AHAHAJi))

[inserts chat room to speak freely on honest opinions on 5sos' new single 'money']

~ gotta zayn!,
Destiny Out✌️

((i hoped this warmed and calmed your cake hearts bc that was this 'rants' intent, ily :))