CAKEMAS

yO.

so i had another idea ((what's new tbh))

Enjoy this shameless self promo but not really Bc it's technically your guises book too,

Me and jay novocaineftcal were discussing what to do for christmas, writing wise. Everyone was kind of already doing the 12 days of cake thingie or like 25 days of cake one shots, which is cute but i wanted to try  something different. So i thought: one shot exchange?? Or something along the lines of that. Like select people. But then i thought; why don't we get everyone involved?? That'd be a lot more fun.

So it hit me! A cake like, misc. book! Where there's tons of random Christmas cake stuff by random people. Bc i was gonna pick certain people, but i know a lot of you prob wanna write, or try writing. And the book would be filled with cake one shots, Drabbles, if SOME CAN DRAW THAT'D BE GR8, maybe even one liners like: 'but imagine married cake's kids jumping on their bed to go downstairs to open presents and they proceed to makeout to gross their kids out so they can be left alone' hA. Like stuff like that, all the way to the 25th. And people can write more than one thing, and y'all would be credited ofc!

LMAO PLS TELL ME iF THIS IS LAME

if you wanna be involved (and anyone can!), message me your idea so we can find a way to post it together! This our chance to all be apart of something cupcakes, i hope it turns out cool :)

i already posted it on my page it's called 'The Cakemas book' so add it to your library if you'd like.

Be safe, live life, ship cake yall

i love you all,

~Mama Cake Pop (Des)