CRISIS

hi gang I have a problem

and I know yall like 'why we gotta read about this bitch all the time?' aND I'M SORRY I JUST HAVE A LOT OF THINGS TO SAY and also everyone else actually updates their stories and I'm here talking about myself bc I'm conceited!!!

anyways so TODAY. PTX RELEASED TOUR DATES.

and I know like 99% of you either are like 'who ?' or 'jayden stop talking about ptx' BUT

the thing is they released ONE LEG OF TOUR DATES SO THIS IS PT. 1. THERE IS ONLY ONE TEXAS SHOW ON THIS LEG.

Pentatonix are from Texas so obviously there has to be more than one date right?? Like. They have relatives there that would probably like to see them.

And also there are no Northeast shows or various Canada shows YET. And v few of the bigger cities are on there, leading all of us pentaholics to believe that there has to be more North America shows.

And there will be more legs; however, I'm a little skeptical about it bc most of us think that the first leg is the only North American one and the others will be like Europe and Asia SOLELY.

AND THERE LIES MY PROBLEM.

The show is in Austin, TX, which is eh 6 hours away from here and the show will be on a Sunday in May and I still have school and hHHh

Most of us think these are the only dates w Us The Duo as the openers which makes sense, but I don't want to not get tickets to this show that I CAN go to and then it turns out that there are no other Texas dates.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO I ALREADY TOLD MY DAD WHEN HE COULD GET THE TICKETS (this friday!!) AND MY DAD ALWAYS knock on wood COMES THROUGH WHEN I ASK FOR TICKETS SO AHH

SHOULD I GET THESE TICKETS OR HOLD OUT AND WAIT FOR LEG 2 DATES??? WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF U WERE ME?

idkidk I might just tell my dad tomorrow that hey there could be other dates and that hey if they're coming to Dallas you should sell them

I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE THIS WAS WAY TOO LONG AND BORING I JUST NEED HELP YALL

-Jayden Maldonado, xx